Chapter 10: i didn't think you could cook

Y/n's PoV
I woke up to a good smell, I got up seeing that I was not in my bed, I was in toms. I follow the smell to see a cooking Tom, I got over to him and put my hand around him and hugged him, I could fell him jump a little "good morning, have you been sleeping well" " yes thanks, what are you cooking?" "Toast and bacon" i got down to sit down in the living room, and saw that he had Harry Potter movies and then I got over to but it on. I got back again and lays me down. And then I could feel a hand on my head, it was Tom, Tom then got down to me and sat beside me. He was placing the food on the table and had a coffee with him, " oh no" " what" I reply, " it's awkward to see me when I was young" he said and watched the movie.

We then watched the movie and eating our breakfast " what do you think" he ask " I thinks it's....god" I said he looked good and not nervously anymore.

We saw the first two movies and then j was my way to see the third movie, it was my favourite and I could all dracos lines in the movie so yea a little awkward, every time there was a line with Draco I said it, and Tom was really sweet when I said the lines he smiled and that made me happy.
The rest are Of the day we just was cuddled and kissed and watched movies.