Chapter 11: shopping

Y/n's PoV
Next day
I woke up and got over to my phone and saw a call from Emma,
                            Emse❤️
Em: do you wanna hang out today?

Y/n: yes of course 🤩

Em: yaaaa❤️❤️

Y/n: what  do we do?❤️

Em: do you think what I am thinking?😱

Y/n: shopping 🛍!!!!!

Em: yea yea yea!!!❤️
Em: what time?😘

Y/n: 3pm?💕

Em: oki💕

Y/n: see yea💖

Em: see yea🥺💖

————————————————————
I got ready and put some clothes on ( you are home again)

————————————————————I got ready and put some clothes on ( you are home again)

(Btw I love this outfit)

I got out to my kitchen and made some breakfast and then I got Over to my bed and saw something on my laptop,

Time skip
The clock is now 2pm I decide to come before because I don't know what to do now so I got over to my car and drives over to the Center.

I was waiting on her the clock was 2:45 so I decided to buy me a drink, I got a coffee and then I saw Emma and of course she was having things to cover up, " hey" I said and jumping her in a hug, " hey beautiful" " are you ready?" I asked " yes come" I took a step and then said " where do we start?" " ehm let's start with........Victoria secrets" she said, why there are only sexy underwear and things like that " why?" I asked " to Tom of course" she said, wha-what he is not my boyfriend " he is not my boyfriend?" "And" she said " then I don't need it?" " yes you do" "no" "just come" " only if I buy a pair then it's not for Tom,ok" I said back" "fine fine fine" she said " thanks"

We Got in Victoria secrets and was going around and then I was looking at perfume....until Emma was coming up to me with 3 pair of sexy underwear and topping. " I'm not buying that" I said " ok"
" thanks" "but I am buying it for you"" ok....wait what" she runs over to the cashier and buys it and handing me the bag. I signed and and pushed her playfully.

And then we got over to a cafe and buy a coffee and a cake, we talked and talked and then we went to the car again, we was on our way over to Emma's house.
We got in Emma's house and I placed my bags and got to set me down, and then when I sat me down me and Emma talked, but Emma stoped talking when she saw something on my waist, because my blouse was a little to high " y/n was is that?" She asked worried I looked down and saw it " oh ehm nothing" I said nervously while I was taking my shirt down, she looked in my eyes " y/n" she says worried, I was just silence and fake smiled.

" y/n you can't lie to me" I just look at her and was thinking if I should tell her " y/n what is it?" She said again " nothing " y/n!!?" She said louder " ehm" I said "you can tell me?" She says while taking my arm, I knew that I couldn't lie to her, but I didn't won't her to worry about me.
"Y/n, I'm not gonna be mad" y/n please trust me" she says really trying to let it out of me. I have never told someone about this, is it now? It's now.
How do I feel her, here it comes,
" do you swear you don't tell anyone?" She nod, and took a little finger out to pinkie swear. I took I and hold it.

" its.............................

Haha you must wait😂😂😂

I'm sorry ヽ(*^ω^*)ノ

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.