Chapther 28: henry

⚠️bad Langue ⚠️
⚠️ mature scene⚠️

One week later
Y/n PoV
Ok, now my live is what you call....OK. I miss Tom so god dang much. But I call him every day.

But I know that I'm gonna see him soon.
Tom PoV
Ohh i miss her so much.
Henry POV
Fuck she is hot.

I- mhhh.
Fuck.
Just-mhhh
I want her as my fucking own.
I will do everything now.
Now it's my fucking time.
Im gonna show the world that she belongs to me, and not that ugly man.

30 min later.

I'm in my car, on my way to y/n.
I'm gonna go hard now.
I'm gonna act all sweet. Don't worry babe I'm coming.
15 min time skip
I just stepped out of my car door.
I'm looking at her door.
Should I nock. Of course. And I nocked on the door. The door opened and there she was, my baby girl.
All I wanted to do there was take her around her waist and kiss her.
But keep it cool Henry, keep it cool.

"Hey?" she said sweet and confused " hey hot-y/n" I said messing up my sentence. But I couldn't help it look at that outfit

"Hey ehh what are you doing here?" She asked " I-ehm I just came to say 'hey'" " Ok, hey?" I could see that she was confused

" can i come in?" " sure, come in"
Wait is she serious. Anyway I stepped in, and my arm touches hers, and her fucking smell.

I looked around and omg it was beautiful. She showed me around and we went to her bed room and...of course 'him'  everywhere.
Hate it. Why not me. That will look good. We went back to the living room.

and she asked " do you want anything to drink? Coffee, tea, soda?" " do you have alcohol?" " ehm yeah I have wine?" "Yes pls" she came down to the couch and she sat down beside me and she asked if I wanted snacks. And of course I said "sure, if you watch a movie with me?" "E-ehm s-sure" she went up to the kitchen table and got some (f/s=favourite snack)

" I'm sorry, it's my favourite snack. Do you like it?" " yes, omg it's my favourite" I said. of course as a lie. But she doesn't need to know that.

" oh, perfect" she said
She opened her tv and went to Netflix, and went to her Chanel.
" what should we watch" she asked " whatever you like" I said with a smirk. She looked at me and she half smiled.

She looked back at the tv, and she chose Harry Potter. Should of had known. But as long at is with her I don't mind. She played it and half way trough the movie I made my first move.

I moved a little closer to her, she didn't seem to notice ( full consecrated of the movie ) so I moved a little closer..... still nothing. So I moved a little closer and my knee was touching her knee. Finally she noticed, took long enough.

She looked at my knee and moved her knee. Ok so this is how we are playing. I moved closer to her and my side was touching. She just moved so much she could, but she couldn't. She was stuck.

She just sat still and I could fell that she was getting a little tipsy. Wine. Ok I admit it I of course putted some drug in that just a little. That girl can't stand Much.

" are you ok?" I asked fake concerned " I'm-im fine" she replied.

15 min time skip
And she was drunk. I putted my arm around her, and for the first time ever she did not let it fall of.
She took my hand and I begin to put my hand on her lab and went up and up and up and I could feel her heat. And she shivered and then she. Fell. She was asleep.
I took her to her bed room and I begin to take her shirt and pants of and i begin to take my pants of and I of course still cared for her but I could not help it. She begin to  wake up again and I think she knew something but she was tied up.

I did that...
But I took a hand over her mouth and I begin to jerk of while touching her with the other hand. And I slapped her.
She was my property.
My treasure.

Emma pov
I was on my way to y/n I wanted to surprise her with a necklace I brought her

Emma povI was on my way to y/n I wanted to surprise her with a necklace I brought her

So cute.
I parked in front if her house and saw a unfamiliar car. Maybe she got a new car.
I went to the door and knocked on the door, and at first nobody opened. And I knocked again. And again. 5 min later I have been trying in yea 5 min. I went to the knob and tried to open it and it was open. Strange.

I went in and saw wine and some snacks. And then I heard weird noises come from her bedroom.
Is she cheating on Tom?
I went to the door and I saw... isn't that Henry . And y/n looked a sleep with bruises all over her body. She looked almost dead I called the police and I said " hey hey I'm at my friends house. I went in the-the door wasn't locked and I went to the bedroom because I heard weird noises. And looked in and I see right now a guy named Henry doing things to her making scars on her and she looks drugged and not alive" " omg ok,can you tell me the address of the location?" "Yes it's *********** number ** " ok found it we will be sending people now, just stay calm and stay quiet. Just wait in the phone" " is he still doing things to her?" "Yes" " ok can you tell me you name?" "Yes it's Emma Watson" "yes of course, can you tell me her name?" "Yes it's Y/n y/m y/l/n" " perfect your doing so good" " when will they be there?" " 5 minutes"
5 min skip time

Henry's PoV
Fuck I heard sirens. I quickly put on my clothes on and went out. But I forgot my fucking phone, I went in and the police was already there. they grabbed me and I saw EMMA FUCKING WATSON. Fuck she is hot.
She was crying and looking at y/n, she ran to her and held her.

✨1109 words✨