Chapter 31: 4 years later

Me and Tom had just found out that I'm pregnant with 2 girls.

I can't be more happy then I am right now. He is everything thing to me.
We are going to Paris tomorrow to celebrate. We live together in his house with willow. I've got a really strong bond with willow.
People will maybe say that we have a baby to early, we don't care we want to start a family. We have never been luckier then we are right now.

We have already plans for us to stay at a little house at the beach.

We have the same love as before just more lovely.

in Paris
Me and Tom has been In Paris in 4 days now we have 10 days left.
we are going to a beautiful sea today for a date.

To remake our first date.
Time skip to night at the beach.

We are right now walking at the beach. I look out over the sea and smile and I turn to Tom to say something to him.

And there I find him on one knee with a ring in his hand.

" y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you make me the luckiest and happiest man on earth and marry me and be mine?" I was shocked and speechless. " y-yes I will marry you of course!" I said full of excitement. And he picked me up and kissed me full of love and passion. And whispered me in the ear.

"Your mine"

Sorry for short chapter, one more chapter left🤍