Chapter 30: my love

Toms pov
I just Got out of the plane. Now i just need to find a taxi and take to ______hospital. I went out of security and got in the taxi. I waited about 20 min and I got of in front of the hospital. I just hope she is ok.

Y/ns PoV
I was sitting in my bed beside Emma, she haven't left my side. I'm so happy to see her. But I missed Tom.
2 hour time skip
I was sitting in room 394 I was so bored.
I then heard someone running in the halls.

I looked at Emma and she looked at me confused, then the door went up, and there stood Tom. I have never been so happy before.
We made eye contact and I raised myself from the chair and he came running over to me and to my face in his soft palms.

And then I felt his lips on me. I almost begun to cry because I had missed his lips on mine.
They where so soft, I have missed this feeling for soooooooo long.

He pulled apart and hugged me. And then took my shoulder and looked at me with so much worry.

" are you ok!?" " I'm fine, better now that u are here" and he smiled at me and kissed me quick on the lips.
" I missed you so much"
I just smiled at him. But then his face turned nervous. And u raised a eyebrow " are you ok?" I asked.
He then looked at me in the eyes and asked a question I never thought I will have heard from him.

" do you wanna move in with me and willow?"

My eyes lit up and my smile grew up.

" yessss!!!" I just screamed.
And he just kissed me with so much love and passion. And we smiled into the kiss, carefully not to hurt me. He pulled away and asked again. " are you hurt anywhere?" And I just nodded my head no.

The nurse came in and said that I was free to go today if I stay in bed when I come home.

2 hours skip

We just came home I went home to me so I could pack

We just came home I went home to me so I could pack. I then when ton Insta and I saw toms post. And I smiled.
And looked though the comments and saw kyra. That bitch. And replied with 'bestie my ass' and went on with my day until 'breaking news' posted on instagram. About Henry. He is in jail from now to 10 years

( I just guessed something, don't judge me pls)

I then packed some of my fav clothes. Then we booked tickets for tomorrow home to London.

Time skip next day airport.

We were in our way to go in the plane.

Tom and me cuddled all the way home.

Time skip to toms home
Me and Tom cuddled all the way to his house.