Chapter 20: goodbye

A/N: im right now on computer and i am a more bad at writing on computer so dont hate pleass.

TOMS POV

i was so sad that y/n was going back to orlando because yea she is one of the people i love more then anything in the world.
I was driving over to the airport to say goodbye to my love.

Time skip
I was over at the airport now.
I just got out of the car and walked in and texted y/n that I was here.

I got a 👍🏻 from her.
I saw a girl with h/c and s/c(= skin colour).
I saw Emma was there to and she spotted me and waved her hand for me to come and I got over behind y/n and took my hand in front of her eyes and said "guess who it is?"

Y/n's PoV
I heard someone say " guess who it is?" And when I heard a British accent I knew immediately who it was I turned around and jumped on him because I knew it was Tom.

And then I saw Emma take a picture on toms phone.

I then heard a speaker say "plane to london in 2 and an half hour please begin to take a step closer to the gate" and then me and Tom pulled away and he kissed me

Emma PoV

They are so sweet I ship them so much.

after 10 minutes I heard a beep on my phone I took it up and saw that I have a meeting in 30 minutes and it takes 20 minutes to drive with my private driver over to the meeting.

And then I knew it was a goodbye to y/n for now

I am going to miss my sister.

Y/n's PoV

I was right now kissing Tom on the cheek and then we stared in each other's eyes and he pulled me in a kiss and of course I kissed back.

" I'm sorry to interrupt the moment but I- I need to go, I have a meeting" I heard Emma say with tears in her eyes.

" omg sis I'm going to miss u" I said and pulled Emma in a hug and she hugged me back, more like crushing me.

" your braking my bones" I said with tears in my eyes and she had more then me.
I could feel that we was so close as we was family.

I then saw her take her backpack and putted it on and she turned around and walked out and she then turned around and waved at me.

I then heard paparazzis coming over here and I then took Tom and walked away over to and Starbucks and we brought a coffee and a cupcake we shared.

Me and Tom talked in some time until I was walking in a shop to buy some candy I brought 3 of ( favourite chocolate) ( favourite candy) and then brought a neck thing I use at flying ( idk what it's called).

I then heard the speaker again saying

" I will open the gate to the plane now to London pleas begin to go over to gate 5 I repeat go over to gate 5"

I then looked behind me and looked in toms eyes and me and his eyes begin to watering and he then pulled me in a big bear hug.

And I hugged him back because I knew that this will be the last time in a long time.
I then pulled away and I then took the top of his shirt and pulled him in a kiss and we then pulled away and then we knew it was a goodbye.

He then begin to get tears out of his eyes and me to.
We cried so much.
——————————————-

I just made a willy wonka fan fiction

Pleass vote and comment

Luv to my potter heads 🤍