Chapter 18: the suprise

Toms pov
We Got out of the car.
I took a blindfold and took it over her eyes.

" oh what are u doing?" She asked
"Just relax" I said and kissed her cheek. I controlled her over to a place I found at the beach and sat her down here.

Y/n's PoV
I got controlled by Tom I've to a place. I could feel that I was getting nervous. I could now feel that he pulled me down.

I sat down and then he said " take the blindfold of" he said and I could feel his nervous voice.

I took the blindfold of and saw.

(U posted this on instagram)(Just In the end of the day)

(Just In the end of the day)

" OMG" I said surprised
" do u like it?" He asked
" no" I said and his smile fall " I love it" I said after and his smile went brighter.

I run over to Tom and jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him.
I was soo happy and ohh Tom is the best person in the world.

I love him so so much.

I then saw some popcorn and vine and some chocolate.
We sat down and he sat a movie that was romantic ( just some movie idk) after that movie we was laying cuddling under a cover and we laying like this

We wasn't asleep but we was laying like that and saw the movie done, the clock was now 8:23 pm and everything was just perfect.

Tom then got up and took a hand out for me so I could get up, I took his hand and we was standing right in-front each other . And he was holding both my hands in his and he took my hand and followed me in the water ( ps Tom and y/n already had they shoes of) so now me and Tom was standing in front of each other and holding each other's hands.
He then said
" y/n thought they's week I had been thinking of asking u this question because I know that u will never betray me because I can feel it inside and outside, I feel this is right, and I am just scared that I will say no an-" before he could finish I pressed my lips on his.

Toms POV
She pressed her lips on mine and I was in shock first but kissed back, and in that moment I knew we wanted the same thing.
After some time we pulled slowly away and looked in each other's eyes and then I just needed to say It out loud " I love you y/n" I said and then she smashed me and her lips together and she then pulled away and said " I love u to Tom" and I then took her waist a pulled her close to me and smashed my lips on hers.

Y/n's PoV
He smashed his lips on mine and kissed me hard and rough after some time I could feel his tung on my button lip asking for permission to come In.

And I of course gave him permission.
Our lips matched together it just feel right. His tung with mine moved together.

After 3 minutes me and him pulled away and we looked each other in the eyes and smiled and I giggle a little.
Me and him walked back to the place and we sat down and then there it comes the question I have been waiting for. " y/n will u be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.
I begin to stand up and jumped in his lap and hugged him and then gave him a big kiss.

" I take that as a yes" he said and I then begin to giggle and we hugged again and we laid down and then I said a thing that I don't think he expected.
" Tom"
"Mmm" he said
" you know I'm taking home tomorrow night?"

Toms PoV
I remember that she said that but know that I realise that I'm not going to see her in soo long time it hurts so much I zoomed and saw that she was looking at me, it's just the fact that I was soo happy that she said yes and now this, but I can't control her life, and If she is happy I am.

I released that I was zoned out again and she is still calling my name.
" Tom. Tom" she said and I then said "hmm?" " are u ok" she asked " oh ehm yea i am just sad that my new girlfriend has to go" she then sad smiled and hugged me and kissed my neck quickly so I could calm down and I did.
And we fall asleep like before.

They are finally together yeaaa please vote and comment what u think
✨💓
Thank u guys sooooo much for almost 7 k I can't believe this luv u all 'always'