Chapter 1: the talk

Y/n POV
It was the 15th July.
I was on vacation, I live in London.
I was going over to my best friend, she moved from London to Orlando 2 years ago.
I haven't seen her since

I really have missed her.
and we are both big Harry Potter fan girls.
she is in love with Cedric/Robert.
And she is a Hufflepuff ofc.

And I am a Slyherin.
and my home is Draco/Tom.
And guess what!

we are going to meet all the cast from Harry Potter, we are soo excited.
we met each other again for the first time in 2 years.
We can't wait.

she call me mrs malfoy and I call her mrs Diggory.
We love to call each other names like that. Just to go delulu.

But now where both of our dreams is coming true. To meet our idols. We both know we're never going to marry them, but we love to think so.

Our dreams is for them to fall in love with us but, what are the chances.

my best friend name is lia and she is amazing. She has always been there for me.
We can talk together about anything to each other.
She is 26 years old like me.

NEXT DAY

It's the next morning.
the day before we will see them.
The first thing I do is make some breakfast, and then I sat down to watch Harry Potter of course.

Lia woke up
"Bloody hell y/n, can't you turn it down. I'm trying to sleep"
"Sorry".I say.
"Its fine" she says. then gets out of bed.

made a coffee and sat down beside me, watching Harry Potter.
I was already halfway through it, but she didn't care she loves it anyways. and when Draco come on she says "that's your husband" and then I always says " yes it is" in a teasing voice. then we laugh together.

And when the movie was done we decided to just take a little walk on the beach and get some ice cream. Catch up on each other.
When we got back we had a little conversation
"So how long are you stay here?" she ask.

"I am on this hotel in two weeks and then I move to a hotel a little closer to the Harry Potter studio" . I tell her. "Omg soo cool" .she says. I giggle a little.
"Yes, it really is" I say pausing before continuing "But like I'm going to be with you here in the 2 first weeks" .I says.
"I'm happy about that". She says. "Me to".I say.
"Best friend forever". We says at the same time.

Hope you enjoy.
This is not a very long part the other is going to be longer I promise.
Hope this is good this is my first story like I said. 💚⚡️🏰

✨480 words✨

Last updated: 1/8/23