chapter 4: the follow from crush

Y/n's pov
"Don't worry about me" I said. " don't say that, you are to sweet to not care about" he reply with a smile " thanks, and sorry if I bothering you" I says " no no no you not bothering me" he reply
"Are you sure" I ask.
"100% sure" he says while wiping my tears away with his thumb and smiles " thanks" I says " don't thanks me" he says " I don't want to take your time, I think you have many things to do soo I just go" I say while get up and go because I was scared of bothering him " oh okay" he says. I get up and take 10 steps but before I could take a step more he ask " hey what's your name?" " ohh ehm y/n" I say " beautiful name" he says "thanks" I says while getting butterflies in my stomach again. Then I turn the other way to go.
I then go.
1 minute after I release that I just talked whit Tom Felton. And a little after I remember f/n and ring to her. She didn't take it then I decided to ring again she didn't take it again, I decide to text her

Y/n: hey f/n where are you text me when you can please.
—________________
I got home to the hotel and saw f/n laying in the sofa sleeping. And I see that her phone is dead. I take a deep breath, and set down in the bed. I then get up to take a blanket over f/n and close the tv.

Toms PoV

I saw the h/c haired girl go away.
" hey what's your name?" I ask "it's y/n"
Wow a beautiful name. There was a few seconds awkward silence. She turn around so her hear fly like angel.
She is soo beautiful. When she walk away I fall in love, what did I just say.
Tom shut it you don't even know her.
I decided to walk home.
Time skip.
I was home still thinking of the girl.
I got home and took a cup coffee, and sat down on my phone on my way to post on my story on instagram. " hi everyone I just want to say that it was a wonderful day today, to meet all my lovely supporters out there, me and timber will just say goodnight everyone BYE loves" post
And I post I photo on my Instagram ( its says 2021 it's not it's just a random year doesn't matter)

 " hi everyone I just want to say that it was a wonderful day today, to meet all my lovely supporters out there, me and timber will just say goodnight everyone BYE loves" post And I post I photo on my Instagram ( its says 2021 it's not it's just a...

Super it's done.
I go over to my bed the clock is now 7 pm and I'm on my way to go to the bathroom I take a quick shower and brush my teeth and then I go in to make some dinner I make spaghetti and I take some cola beside it
I drink and eat dinner and I take the plate over to the kitchen.
I have place everything down and I don't know what to do I decided to turn on the tv and set me down on the sofa, i Saw that dracotok is a thing I went on TikTok and search dracotok I saw that there was over 100k viewers on it I was a little shock over it but I didn't really care I scrolled trough the videos and there was about 2k of them I think.
I am beginning to get more and more famous, I think. I was happy but also really mad because I was having more paparazzis after me. But I was happy about it still.
I got to sleep still thinking about y/n.

Time skip it was the next day 10 am in the morning....

I wake up take my phone with me up to the kitchen and take some breakfast I sat down with my phone I eat my breakfast while looking at my phone I look at the news.