Chapter 19: packing

Short chapter
————————————
Emma's PoV
I was so sad that y/n is going home today I wanted to know everything about Tom and her. Actually I am going home to her today to help her pack and say goodbye and I'm taking pizza and cola ( sry if u don't like cola)

I got out and putted some clothes on and got over to the pizza shop and brought a pizza, I think your thinking if there was fans and yea there was one that wanted a picture and of course I have home one.

I got out and got over to her door on the hotel.

Y/n's PoV
I was waiting on Emma.
I had this on.

And a ponytail

And a ponytail.
And no make up.
——————————>

I heard a nock on the door.
" it's open" I said and then Emma walked in and I run over to her and hugged her and begin to tear up and so did she.

" I'm going to miss u sis" she said " u to I luv u so much" I said "I luv u more" she said and hugged me more tight.
I was going to miss Emma so much.

We then let go and looked in each other's eyes and gave a little smile and walked in.
We then sat down and talked about my date with Tom.
And after that she saw that I needed help to pack and she helped me to pack and then we packed done and we looked at the clock it was 13 pm and we was done and we took some pizza out and cola and took it as lunch.

And we then Emma took an Instagram picture.

And then we knew that we only had 1 hour before I need to be out of the hotel and then it was home

But in the middle of the food I got an text from Tom.

💓✨tommy✨💓

T: hi i was just going to ask if u could meet me at the Airport to say goodbye?💓

Me: yes of course, love u💕

T: luv u more, love✨💓

Me: see yea💖

T: see yes Darling💕
—————————————————"

" who was That" Emma asked
" Tom" i Said " aww" she Said and i blushed.
" yea Tom is the best boyfriend ever" i Said and she smiles because she is happy for me and I know it and that's why I love her.

I now looked at the clock and it was time.
Me and Emma sheared a look and begin to tear up again and we got out of the bed and cleaned up and everything.
I then took my suitcase and walked out with Emma and we walked to the taxi and took it it took 1 hour to the airport.