Chapter 7

Long time no see. Where have you been is my story of me Harley Quinn having a Alpha werewolf as a mate not interesting anymore. Well your here now so that's all that matters now. So let's get on with it now shall we.

When Ryder showed me his house well our house now as he calls it and took us to his room you could say I was surprised by what I saw.

His room had books covering two of his walls and I'm a girl that loves to read. When I was in my cell or fighting or doing any missions for the Suicide Squad I always had a book in my hand thanks to Flagg bringing me some on his visits which was often.

So here I am looking at his books well more like drooling over the selection he has.

"I'm guessing you love to read." Ryder coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me and pulling me against his chest.

"You can say that when Flagg visited he always brings me books to read in my cell when I wasn't busy doing something for Amanda or just fighting off guards in general." I said remembering something but thank god Flagg came for one of his visits.

"Why would you have to be fighting off guards?" Ryder asked turning me around to face him.

Now I wasnt sure if I should tell him because like I've said before I read a lot of of wattpad werewolf stories and I know what happens when Alphas get mad.

"Mate tell me I won't hurt you if that's what your afraid of I could never hurt you."

He said caressing my cheek.

God I do love those sparks that are left behind when our skin comes in contact.

"Harley you there?"

Ryder asked waving his hand in my face to get my attention because I sure can zone out a lot.

"Yeah I just zoned out what was your question again?"

"Why did you have to fight off guards?"

"Well where they held us let's just says it was a hell hole and the guards they had were friendly a little to friendly for my liking so I fought them, and one time it almost went to far but thank god Flagg was there he saved me and put me somewhere better. Hell he even stayed for a week with me in the cell just to make sure nothing would happen to me."

I finished looking into Ryders now black eyes.

"I'm guessing friendly is sexual. Did they..."

Ryder paused and I could tell that he was having a hard time asking what he wanted to ask.

And I dont blame him because it would make him feel bad if he wasn't there to protect me.

"Did they rape me no that's why I fought with them. But I was almost raped but Flagg got there before anything could happen."

I said still looking into those black eyes that were starting to turn me on.

I thought he would get mad and start throwing things and saying stuff like how he's a bad mate for not protecting me like in most werewolf books.

But I have to remember that this is real life and and not a book.

I soon found myself engulfed in Ryders arms comforting me because of what happened.

"I'm sorry that had to happen to you but no more your safe here and you will be loved."

Ryder said taking in my scent.

"I'm just glad that I didn't lose my virginity that way."

I felt Ryder tense so I got a little worried.

"Ryder are you ok?"

I asked a little worried.

"You mean to tell me that you haven't done anything with anybody. There's nothing wrong with that, and there would have been nothing wrong if you did it too we have a past."

"Yeah I know I'm pretty old for one to. Having sex wasn't a priority to me I wanted to get my life on track but look how well that turned out. So I just forgot about it. Does it freak you out?" I asked a little afraid of the answer.

"No I just hope that when the time comes for us to mate that it will be amazing for you."

Ryder said looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Well I think you will rise to the occasion."

I said causing Ryder to blush and causing me to smile because of his blushing.

"Ok let's get you cleaned up and into something comfortable and I really want to burn that Jacket because your not property to anyone not even me I'm your mate and lover."

And even though I liked the way the jacket looked on me it also made me happy that I was not property.

"And in a couple of days I'll take you shopping."

And that was enough to launch myself at him and lock my lips to his and just go to town.

Was it worth the time you weren't here to read about my life. I mean I am telling you my life me Harley Quinn. And I dont do that often. But till next time.