Chapter 10

Well well look who's back I bet your here to see if I'm going to be mad that Ryder marked me without my consent well let's get on with so you can get your answers. And there will be some very and I do mean very Naughty parts fine we are going to have sex if you don't want to read about it you can wait until the next chapter to read about my story.

"Harley I'm so sorry I just got very excited I've been waiting for you for so long and kissing you I lost control I'm sor-" I cut him off again by kissing him and once I knew that he was settled down we pulled apart.

"It's ok I understand I've read those wattpad books I know what a mark is and I'm ok and will I get to be able to mark you?" I said looking into a very relieve Ryders eyes.

"Really your really ok with everything and if you can find a way to mark me you can." He said before his lips met mine again.

After we pulled apart we ate our pizza and talked about anything and everything.

And he got mad about how I was treated at Belle Reve I even told me how they stripped me and left me in my underwear and forced a gag ball into my mouth and tube fed me through my nose.

And that's when I told him how they almost raped me after what they did to me but Rick showed up thank god.

And boy that had my wolf mad and growling and I had to calm him down by kissing him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that and when we are out and you if you ever see him tell me cause I'm going to make him pay for what he did to you." He growled before crashing his lips down onto mine.

Pretty soon our kiss turned into a hot make out session and I was getting very very horny and I guess Ryder smelled it because he pulled away so fast and moved to the other side of the kitchen.

"What's wrong did I do something wrong?" I asked sad because I missed his touch.

"If we keep going I will do something that your not ready for." He said and you could tell he was trying to gain control.

As I looked at him my eyes traveled further down until I saw this huge bulge in his pants.

And I knew then there that I wanted this man.

Yes I know I've only known him for a day but he's treated me so much better in one day than the Joker ever has in a year.

And we will have to mate eventually so why not now.

"Who says I'm not ready." I said looking Ryder dead in the eye to show him I'm serious.

"Love are you sure I don't want you to think that you have to do anything you don't want to do" He said holding on by a hair.

"Ryder I'm sure that I love you and I want you now." I said keeping a firm steady tone.

And that was enough for Ryder to pick me up and started up the stairs but stopped and turned around to look at Bruce.

"Is it ok if I have some alone time with your mom?" Ryder asked looking at Bruce before Bruce shook his head yes.

I taught him that by the way.

That was enough for Ryder to head upstairs to our room.

As soon as we got to our room Ryder shut and lock the door even though we were in Ryders own house.

"Good thing I have my own house because your going to be screaming tonight." He said as he was gently laying me down on our bed.

After he me layed down he preceded to take off my shorts and shirt until I was naked butt naked.