Chapter 16

Oh look your back so quick and I just put the last chapter up well let's give you what you came for.

And little warning there will be some hanky panky sex stuff going on which is my favorite.

After Ryder and I got back Lela and Rick went their own way so they could give the supplies they got for my team and Ryder and I went into his house well our house carrying everything we bought and brought it all into our room.

"Ok lets put away everything because the faster everything gets put away the faster I can take you on that date I have planned for us.

As we were putting everything away I saw Ryder pull what looked like a bed out of a box.

I mean it looked like a tiny bed.

"Who's that for?" I asked looking over at the bed that Ryder set up near the window.

"It's for Bruce." He said before Bruce bounded into the room.

"Look Bruce your dad got you a bed." I said walking over to the bed patting it for him to come over.

He walked over to the bed before giving it a sniff before he climbed on and layed down resting his head on the pillow before falling asleep.

"Looks like he likes it." Ryder said smiling before we went back to putting all the clothes he got me up.

After everything was put away I looked at everything in the big walk in closet and I do mean big.

I turned around to a smiling Ryder and he was holding a wrapped gift box.

"There is one more thing you forgot to unpack." He said before he held the box out for me to take which I did and I smiled back at him.

I sat down on the edge of the bed along with Ryder and proceeded to open the box.

After the wrapping paper was off and the top opened what I saw had me smiling and crying from happiness.

I pulled out the jacket that looked like the blue and red one that said property of Joker.

But instead of being blue and red it was black and red and instead of saying property of Joker it said Ryders Queen.

As I was looking at it I pulled off the leather jacket I was wearing and put the new jacket on.

"Do you like it I had it made when you and Lela were getting food and I hope you like the color I saw how you favored red and black a lot." He said looking at me as I was modeling the jacket.

I didn't say anything I just walked up to Ryder and smashing my lips to his.

He was stunned for a minute but when he recovered he pushed me against the wall and proceeded to kiss me back.

We only pulled apart because we had to breath.

As we were catching our breath Ryder just looked at me and no matter what I could see the love he has for me and it makes me the happiest person ever.

"I'm guessing you like the jacket." He said before giving me a quick kiss before pulling apart.

"Now go put on one of your bathing suits it's time for our date."

Ryder went into the closet to get his swim trunks on while I looked at my new bathing suits trying to figure out which one to put on.

So I decided to make it easier I chose to wear the red top and the black bottoms.

As I was looking at myself in the full length mirror I found myself looking at everything wrong with my body and I found myself not wanting to leave the bathroom.