Chapter 4

Oh good your back to read about little ol Harley Quinn you must be a fan of my work. Well instead of rambling like I do a lot I'll just get to the story. It was after I was put to sleep while on my mates shoulder heading towards his pack to getting the bomb out of my neck, and then I can escape. And now that I caught you up Let's get back to the story.

Anyway I started to feel myself come to and I can say it was the best sleep ever or would you call it a nap. Yes nap but still is was amazing I don't get that good of sleep at all. Actually I don't think I ever got a good night sleep or nap ever. What a life I've had.

Anyway when I finally was all the way awake I notice that I was in a room that looked to be a hospital room, and it definitely smelled like one.

And as my eyes were wondering around the room I notice the guy that keeps calling me his mate was sitting on a chair next to my bed. And he was looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

And the more I looked into his eyes I found myself getting lost in his eyes, and it got me thinking. And you may be wondering what I'm thinking well I'll tell you.

I was thinking that the Joker never looked at me the way Ryder is looking at me. Maybe the Joker is afraid to show his emotions but the eyes always show what the person is actually thinking.

But it can't be the Joker loves me. I finally broke away from the trance I was put in and got my thoughts back into place.

"What has happened since I've been out wolfie." I said shooting him one of my famous smirks. "Your in the hospital we got the bomb out of your neck and also along with the rest of your team."

As soon as he said that I felt around my neck and felt for that bump that was there letting me know that the bomb was still there.

And to my happyness it was gone. "Thank you, but now it's time for me to leave and wait for Mr. J or I can find him."

Yeah you may be wondering why I said that well it's because I would never be good enough for a guy like the literal greek god starring at me let alone an Alpha, and I think Mr. J will come around.

Oh I think I made the greek god mad because his eyes are black, and he's looking at me like he's about ready to do something I don't want to me.

"Um yeah thank you bye." I said getting off the bed and running to the door which I'm hoping leads to the way out of this room.

But before I could get to the door I was yanked back into the chest of Mr A. Hey I shorten Alpha I like it sue me but you won't get anything if you do.

"Your not going anywhere near that monster. I will treat you like the Queen you are." He said before he started to kiss down my neck.

And let me tell you whatever he was doing because his lips are like magic causing me to respond towards him. Which I think he knew would happen.

"See how your body always responds to me I can make you feel things that your little Joker couldn't."

Oh only if he knew.

Look I'm going to say something that will shock a lot of people. I'm a virgin (Yes I know that Harley isn't a virgin but I thought it would be different for Harley to be one and it's my book I can do what I want.)

I know I'm a virgin I don't know how I haven't done anything with anybody yet but I haven't. Well everytime I''ve tried it didn't feel right and girl has a right to wait until she is ready. We girls have the right to wait so our first time is special no matter how old we are. Now let's get back to the story and away from my rambling self.

"All you have to do is stay, and you can feel like this all the time."

Ryder said while still continuing working his magic on my neck.

And who am I kidding it felt good and I deserve to have a little fun and that's what I'll do.

No bad Harley you have to get out of here because I could never be good enough for him. I'm a Harlequin not a Queen.

So I yanked myself out of is arms and ran for the door but when I got to the door it turned out to be locked, and boy that made me mad I hate being locked in even though I'm always locked in somewhere.

"I knew you would try to get away so I took precautions so are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way."

He said as his eyes were turning black. I think I made him mad uh oh.

"Look dude I can't be your Queen I'm basically a Harlequin hell my actual name is Harleen Quinnzel and now I'm Harley Quinn there is no Queen in any of those names. Oh and where are my friends that you said you would help."

Yea I know I can go from one thing to another.

"They are fine their bombs were taken out, and we are letting them stay so whoever you guys work for won't track them down and kill you. Because the second you walk out and away from my protection your dead."

He said walking towards me until he had me trapped against the locked door. "And the name Quinn sounds like Queen to me."

He said before nuzzling his face into my neck.

But I can't be I just can't.

"Can you just open the door I will stay until the threat is gone, until then let's just stay away from each other."

I said pulling away from him and getting as far away as possible. Because he may be a good guy and my so called mate but I'm not good enough for him but I am good enough for the Joker.

I heard his sigh before he finally unlocked the door and moving out of the way but before he let me walked out he stop me.

"I will prove to you that your able to be the Queen you deserve to be."

I just shook my head and walked away from him because I didn't want him to see the blush that was starting.

Wasn't that a great chapter I know some parts were sad and some parts your like really but hey there is more to the story so keep reading on my will I or won't I with my Alpha mate.