Chapter 6

Oh look your back to read about little ol Harley now where were we oh yeah I'm kissing my mate after he brought me Bruce. Now to the story we go.

Oh my god I'm kissing my mate, and it's the best kiss I've ever had and I kissed the Joker and that doesn't even compare to the kiss that is going on between Ryder and I.

And before I knew it our kiss was starting to get a little hot and heavy, and I guess everyone that was standing in the room agreed because all to soon we heard someone clear their throat, and George or Captain Boomerang in case you didn't know his real name say something.

"Ok if you want to get it on at least do it where we can't see you." George said causing Ryder and I to pull apart, and much to my disappointment.

I'm guessing Ryder notice my disappointed look. "We got all the time in the world to keep going all night if you want."

Now I'm not a blusher but that man can cause me Harley Quinn to blush like there was no tomorrow.

"Well I think it's about time we left the pack hospital and take you all to the pack house to get you guys settle down." Ryder said before taking my hand and leading the way with everyone else following.

But Bruce stuck close to us well stuck close to Ryder which makes me happy because I want Bruce to like Ryder and it seems like Ryder likes Bruce too.

But as we were walking to the pack house I was second guessing everything because I was so against us being together because I didn't think that I was good enough for Ryder but like he said he's going to prove to me that I'm worth being a Queen since Quinn sounds like Queen and he says he will show me everyday that I'm good enough for him.

But am I really good enough for him like he says I am.

"Calm down mate stop thinking that your not good enough for me because I can guarantee that you are and I will prove everyday that you are." Ryder said giving my hand that he's holding a kiss.

"How did you know what I was thinking. Can you read minds like those werewolves on wattpad can." I asked hoping he can't read my mind.

"No I can't not yet at least I can just see your thoughts swirling around in your eyes." He said looking in my eyes with so much love that I forgot what I was thinking about for a minute.

"But ho-." Ryder cut me off by kissing me again and I wasn't one to let an amazing kiss go to waste.

"Now everytime you talk like that I will kiss you until you stop thinking like that." Ryder said after we pulled apart.

I didn't say anything. Well I couldn't say anything I was still high off of our kiss and I had Ryder pulling me along in my dazed state.

When we got to the pack house Ryder made an announcement.

"Everyone follow my Beta he will get all of you settle into your rooms then after everyone is settle and will be dinner in a couple of hours." Ryder finished and everyone from my team followed the Beta into the Pack house.

I also noticed that Ryders cousin followed Diablo my guess is to talk to him about them being mates.

"Now do you want to see my house well our house." Ryder said and by the looks in his eyes he wanted to do more than just talk.

Which I'm not opposed to.

How did you like this chapter about me Harley and will Ryder and I to the devils tango or wait well come back and you will find out.