Chapter 26

Hello it's me Harley sorry I haven't asked Ivy if she wanted to contribute to my story and tell me what happen between her and Lyle but don't worry hopefully next chapter.

But there will be a little sexual stuff going on so beware.

Ok on with more of my story.

After everything that happened with Ivy and her bringing Griggs which I'm still not happy about I was more than happy to be in bed cuddling up with Ryder watching some Netflix The Witcher that Ryder introduced me to.

And it's an amazing show if I do say so myself.

But Ryder knew something was off with me because usually I'm very talkative.

But right now I'm silent watching the show and holding tight to Ryder and he held on tight to me too.

"Harley are you alright you seem off tonight?" Ryder asked before I took my eyes off the T.V. to look at my wonderful an handsome mate.

"Don't take your eyes off Griggs please." Before burying my head in his chest.

"Harley I promise I'm not going to let anything happen to you he should be afraid of what is going to happen to him.

And Amanda should be afraid for all the evidence I have against her." Ryder said stunning me.

"Since when have you been gathering evidence?" I sat up to look at him.

"Since the day you got here. Shes going to be getting what's coming to her for everything she has done to you and your squad." He said as he caressed my face as I leaned towards his touch.

"I'm going to make the world a safe place for you and our pack." He said before leaning up to kiss me.

"Your so good to me what did I do to deserve someone like you." Smiling at my handsome wonderful mate.

"More like what did I do to deserve you." He said kissing my forehead before going on.

"Now Harley I need to you let me inside your mind and show me everything he did to you so I can punish him for everything he's done to you." He said looking deep into my eyes.

"I'm afraid. What if you'll think different of me because I wasn't able to fight it wasn't my fault they kept drugging me to keep the serum in me down.

Well until they needed me for a mission." I cried as I looked into Ryder eyes to try and calm down.

"Oh baby I could never think different of you. Your my whole world now trust me and let me in." He said bringing our foreheads together.

"Ok." I said before lowering my walls letting Ryder in.

The first thing Ryder saw was me tied to a chair with a ball gag in my mouth with a tube up my nose being forced fed even though I had no problem with eating Griggs just like fucking with me.

As he took a selfie with me as I was being tortured screaming spring break.

Then you saw me huddle in a corner with only my underwear on with all the guards around me looking at me with their lust filled eyes.

When Ryder looks at me with lust in his eyes you still see his love for me as the most prominent emotion.

But when they look at me with lust it made my skin crawl.

"Alright grab her we're going to have some fun." Griggs said before the rest of the guards pounced on me as I screamed and try to fight them off.

I did get some good hits in but since there was more of then and I was drugged.