Chapter 9

Well look who's back it took you long enough to come back and see me. I mean I'm only telling you a story about me The Harley Quinn. Well now that your here might as well get back to the story. Now where was I oh yeah Ryder was taking me to get something to eat.

After Ryder and I got done bathing we got out and both took our towels and dried each other off before getting into some comfortable clothes.

The clothes that Ryder gave me was just a shirt and some shorts not my style but comfortable and they were his so they smelled like him which was comforting.

"Like I said before I will take you shopping when it's safe. But I will get someone to get you some clothes until then." Ryder said looking a little nervous and it was cute but why was he nervous.

"It's fine they are comfortable and they smell like you which is even better." I said before wrapping my arms around him and resting my head on his chest.

Which got me a growl of approval.

"Ok now we need to get food into your stomach I can literally hear it growling." He said before taking my hand and leading us to the door.

But before we got to the door we heard a whimper from the bed that Bruce was laying on.

"You can come to Bruce." Ryder said before Bruce bounded off the bed to stand next to Ryder.

Ryder took of hold of my hand before opening the door and leading us down the hallway and down some stairs to the living room and then led us to a very awsome looking kitchen.

"Ok what would you like to eat, and does Bruce like anything in particular?" Ryder asked looking through the refrigerator.

"Bruce will eat anything and if you have pizza that sounds good." I said getting shy all of sudden.

Why am I getting shy I love to eat and I do mean eat.

"Well we have everything to make homemade pizza would you like that, and, I can make this steak for Bruce." He said before pulling everything out to make the pizza and pulling out the steak for Bruce.

After Ryder put everything on the counter he got to work with making the pizza and then put the steak on the stove for Bruce.

"Here let me help." I said before going over to help Ryde make dinner.

"You sure I don't mind making our dinner while you relax." He said continuing working with the dough.

"No I'm fine besides I want to help, and I want to be near you. I'm hoping that didn't sound weird because I know I can be a lot." I said starting to get embarrassed about myself.

And I never get embarrassed.

Because I am a lot and I like being a lot.

But when I'm with Ryder I'm afraid that if I'm my normal self it will freak him out.

Now don't go thinking that he's sending signals to make me feel that way because he's not.

But I'm still afraid to really be myself.

"Harley please don't ever feel like you have to tone yourself down. Because I want you to be the person that I know you can be, and I don't want you to be afraid to show me the real you ok." He said before taking his hand and caressing my face.

I guess since Ryder and I were being to into each other because Bruce whimpered to get our attention.

"Oh does Bruce want our attention." I said before scratching behind his ear.

"Well now that that is out of the way let's finish up the pizzas." He said before we got back to making dinner.

And during that time we got to know each other more.

But mainly he wanted to know more about me.

Especially when my mother left and my dad dumped me where ever he could.

I told him everything even how I ended where I am now.

And by the time I was done with my story everything was done.

Ryder pulled the pizzas put of the oven and put them on the counter and then got a plate out and put the steak for Bruce on it before giving it to him.

"Here a big steak for a big boy like you. I think we should call you Alpha Bruce because of how big you are." Ryder said before setting the plate down.

And the whole time he was telling Bruce that stuff he was talking to him like you would talk to a puppy dog which was very cute.

Which had me smiling because Joker never treated Bruce this good.

One time I came in on Joker and he just got done kicking him. And that made me real mad because I shot Joker in the shoulder.

Boy if you think of it we had a real toxic relationship why did I want to be with him.

I guess I spaced out in my own thoughts because Ryder was waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

"Mate what were you thinking about that you zoned out." Ryder said before leading me to a stool at the counter and sitting me on it before going to his own chair to sit on before he started to cut one of the pizzas up.

"How could I've been so dumb. How could I've gotten so attached to Joker. Because when I saw you with Bruce I just remembered the time I walked I on him kicking Bruce and I shot him in the shoulder but I still wanted to be with him.

Why did I put myself through such a toxic situation what if my toxicity leaks from me and goes onto you. I don't want to hurt you. I mean I haven't known you long but I like you a lot and I don't want to hurt you. What if-"

I was cut of from my rambling when Ryders lips meant mine.

And pretty soon our kissed turned into something hot and heavy.

Pretty soon I felt his lips moved down to certain part of my neck causing a very loud moan to come from me but I didn't care because I was too far gone.

After the moan left my mouth I felt some pain in my neck before turning into even more pleasure causing me to moan some more and I think I got wet too.

All of sudden Ryder pulled away looking freaked out.

"What's wrong." I asked still feeling good from what Ryder did.

"Oh no what have I done I'm so sorry I just got caught up in the moment god how could be so stu-."

Now it was my turn to cut him with a kiss.

After I felt him settle down I pulled away.

"Now what are you sorry." I asked looking him in the eye while rubbing my hands up and down his arms to try and soothe him.

"That I marked you without your consent."

Dun dun dun. Now would I be mad that he marked me without my consent. Well you'll have to come back and find out now won't yah. Well until next time Harley out.