Chapter 23

Wow your back so soon that's three times you came back so soon I guess Ryder and I love is a lot more fascinating than I thought.

Well instead of stalling like usually do I'll get on with it and there maybe some hanky panky sex stuff going maybe I'm not sure too so don't fret about it.

Now on with the story.

After Ryder and I went at it again for a bit we ended up the same way entangled limbs sated and happy and we were able to sleep the rest of the night without anymore rouges trying to attack.

Soon I felt myself waking up because I felt fingers caressing up and down my arm.

When I opened my eyes I noticed that Ryder was sitting against the headboard as I was laying against his chest with one arm wrapped around me caressing my arm.

While the other was holding his phone as he looked at it very intently.

"What are you looking at?" I asked getting his attention as he turned to look at me before giving my forehead a kiss.

"I'm just watching you kick ass." He said before turning his phone to show me fighting the rouges that were hell bent on getting at me.

"How did you get this?" As I watch myself break one of the rouges legs.

"I have security cameras in certain places in my home and that storage area is one of them.

But the bigger question is are sure you weren't a werewolf before I bit you?"

I gave him a confused look because I know was a human well I still am for a month.

Ryder noticed my confused expression.

"See the way you fight I've never seen anyone fight like that not even my best warriors. The way you use your environment to get the upper hand that's ingenious.

I'm going to show this to everyone so they can learn from this this is amazing." He said before looking back down at me to show how proud he was of me.

Causing me to blush and hide my face in his chest causing him to laugh at my reaction.

"Your to cute come on Lela and Rick are coming over."

"Why?" As I looked back up at him.

"Lela is coming to do your hair remember you said you wanted a change."

He said causing me to bolt out of bed to get ready because of how excited that I was going to get my hair done.

Ryder followed behind laughing the whole way.

After we showered and dressed we headed downstairs to get breakfast started.

As we started to make breakfast Bruce came in and you could tell he just woke up because he layed back down.

"Oh there's my good boy he did a very good job protecting your mom and Landon your going to get a very big breakfast." Ryder said bending down to scratch behind Bruce ear as he wagged his tail.

While I smiled watching the scene unfold in front of me.

"I thought he ran in with you when I brought you to the safe room but when I was running out of the house he was right behind me ready to fight.

Now that's a true Alpha." Ryder said before standing up to start making breakfast.

By the time we got the breakfast which consisted of waffles, pancakes, egg, bacon, orange juice, and all the toppings for the waffles and pancakes.

Anyway after everything was put on the table there was a knock of the door before Ryder told then to come in.

"Harley I brought the colors Ryder said you wanted and I brought magazines so you can choose a style." Lela said as soon as she walked into the kitchen with Rick in tow holding her hand.