Chapter 25

Oh wow your here and your early your really persistent aren't you well I'll reward you for your persistence.

And there will be something exciting happening in the chapter now on with the story.

"Woohoo Ryder this is fun." I screamed from how much fun I was having riding on Ryder as he ran in his wolf form.

'I'm glad your having fun now hold on tight I'm going to jump this log.' He said as I tighten my grip before he jumped the log causing me to squeal from excitement.

As much fun as I was having I saw the house coming into view as Ryder started to slow down before stopping by the front door.

He got down on his stomach for me to get down.

But since he was still a little high he brought his head back and put it under my butt and help lower me to the ground until my feet touch the ground.

After my feet touched the ground I started to hear the familiar cracking noise until a very naked Ryder was standing there before slipping some gym shorts on.

After he put his gym shorts on I ran and jumped into his arms holding onto him.

"That was so fun I can't wait until it's us running together in wolf form it felt so freeing is that what it feels like when your in wolf form." I asked as Ryder continued holding me letting me talk.

"It is very freeing." He said as he kept looking at me with so much love and happiness in his eyes.

And I'm the reason for his happiness.

"Ryder I lo-."

"There you are Harley I finally found you." I heard a very familiar voice say before turning my head to confirm it is who I think it is.

"Hey Ivy how did you find me?" I asked afraid that she's being followed.

"Lets just say Griggs couldn't resist me and gave me the last location you were at and nature helped with the rest." She said looking around before looking back at Ryder and I.

"I love how you live with nature and not against it." She said as she appreciated the beauty.

"I'm glad you like it but how did you get onto my pack?" Ryder asked but he didn't seem worried.

Before Ivy could answer she was interrupted.

"Alpha we have an intuder." Lyle said before stopping to look at Ivy and the way he was looking at her is how Ryder looks at me.

"Mate." Lyle growled before making is way towards Ivy.

Awww I can't believe it my best friend Poison Ivy has a mate and she better accept him because she would be making the biggest mistake of her life if she rejected Lyle.

"What's a mate and why are you growling you sound like those werewolf stories from those wattpad books Harley loves to read."

She said looking to me for an answer and I just shook my head confirming to her.

"Your joking I hope your not because werewolfs love nature just as much as me and to have that in common with someone would be amazing.

Before I could answer Lyle beat me to it.

"Oh my beautiful mate I love nature and will do anything to save it." Lyle said before taking his hand to caress down her face as she leaned into his touch.

Before she pulled him into an embrace and held onto him tightly.

"As happy as I am for you Lyle and Ivy but you didn't answer how you were able to get onto my pack and why are you here?" Ryder asked still holding onto me but I had my back to his chest so I could face Ivy.

"The trees and I brought Harley a gift." She said before seeing her tendrils of nature come out of nowhere showing a tied up Griggs causing me to tense up and hold on tighter to Ryder.

Which he noticed because he turned me around looking at me with so much concern.

"What's wrong my Queen?"

"Harley who's the guy holding you?" Ivy asked before I could answer Ryder.

"I'm her mate." He said to Ivy before looking to me again.

"Now what's wrong baby?" He said taking my face between his hands so I could look hin in the eyes.

"He's the one that tried to have the guards gang rape me.

Ivy how could you bring him here he will know I'm here along with the rest of the squad and he could try again." I said feeling the tears fall before burying my face into Ryders chest.

"Harley he will not get to you I promise your safe.

Guards take him to the dungeons and chain his ass up I'll deal with him later."

"She's with you for real she really is done with The Joker for real this time?" She asked before I turned to look at my friend who was being held by her new found mate.

"Yes I'm done with The Joker Ryder and I already completed the mating process and I'm going to transition into a werewolf in a month on the full moon." I said before smiling and looking up to my mate smile causing him looked down at before kissing my forehead before we both returned our attention to Ivy and Lyle who were looking like they want to eat each other if you know what I mean wink wink.

"Good I've been telling you to leave him and you did for someone who's good for you." She said giving me a genuine smile.

I didn't say anything I just shook my head in agreement before mind linking Ryder.

'Ryder I'm tired can we talk to Ivy tomorrow.'

'Of course my Queen.'

"As much as I would love to continue this conversation Harley is tired but I would like to invite You and Lyle over tomorrow for lunch because I have a few questions about the serum you gave Harley." He said before picking me up bridal style because I was starting to get really tired and was mainly leaning on Ryder causing him to pick me up.

"Ok beside I really want to be alone with Lyle his scent is getting to me hot and bothered." Getting a growl from Lyle before picking her up over his shoulder and running towards his house.

Well that was a turn of events my best friend Posion Ivy has a mate and it's Lyle.

And I couldn't be happier for her but I wonder if her pheromones will effect him I'll have to ask her.

And if you want my friend Ivy to tell you what happened between her and Lyle comment and I'll ask her.

But until then Bye for now and Harley out.