Chapter 12

Oh goody your back but I should warn you that Ryder and I are still going to be going at it like little bunnies still but after there will be some more normal stuff with my mate.

So let us get on with more of my story about how I Harley Quinn ended up with a werewolf for a mate.

"Ahhh Ryder yes right there!" I screamed as Ryder continued to pound into my wet pussy.

And my screaming seemed to make him happy because of the growl I got before he turned my head towards him and crashed his lips onto mine.

Right now my back is against Ryders chest and we are sitting up as he continued thrusting into me.

When we pulled apart from kiss I just looked into his eyes and saw how they were swirling from brown to black wonder why.

But I didn't care because looking into his eyes I could see the love he had for me and I'm sure he could see the love I had for him.

"I love you ahhh." I said then moaned because my body was ripped through by another amazing orgasm the same time I heard and felt Ryder cum into me.

We rode it out for as long as we could.

As we were sitting there letting our breathing come back to normal Ryder just kept caressing my face.

"Your so beautiful how did I get so lucky." He said still caressing my face.

He gave me a quick but loving kiss before saying.

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry what about you my queen." Ryder said causing me to smile at his remark.

Right after that statement my stomach growled.

Who knew love making could make you so hungry.

I shook my head because my mind was so frazzled from Ryder and I love making I was afraid my words would fail me so body movements would have to do.

"Ok but first I think we need get cleaned up." He said before lifting me and gently pulling out of me and the all the cum leaking out of me.

Seeing all that cum caused me to blush why I don't know.

And as I kept looking at the bed I saw the blood from when Ryder first pushed into me.

I knew there would be blood but I didn't think it would have been that much and there was another thing I was wondering about too.

"What time is it?" I asked looking to Ryder who was standing there in all his naked glory stretching.

"It's six in the morning my queen." Ryder said before his eyes landed on the blood spots before looking at me then back to the blood spots.

"Wow we've went at it all evening and night damn werewolves have some stamina." I said smiling at Ryder but he was still looking at the blood and he had a frown on his face.

So I crawled out of the bed and tried to stand up.

By try meaning as soon and my feet touched the floor and I stood up but since my legs felt like Jello I started to fall but before I hit the ground I felt the strong muscular arms of my mate wrap around my waist and pull me up to where I was standing and held me up against his chest.

Since I was being held up I could asked my question.

"What's wrong?" Before taking my hand to caress his face.

He just kept looking at the blood spots until I made him look at me.

"Now tell me what's wrong." I said making sure he looked at me and nothing else.