TWENTY-ONE

Word of advice before reading, there's about half an hour before the concert starts so if you see this now I suggest you read it afterwards because it's not uh exactly very happy haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Is it because you wish that you were the one in their place instead?"

"U-uh, n-no," Lisa stuttered. 

Jennie's hands on Lisa's waist held a little firmer. "Why not?" she asked. 

"W-Why?" Lisa repeated, "there's no really why, I just, I don't know.." Lisa trailed off. 

"You're so shy now. Ironic isn't it, you were always the one that clung onto my arm first dragging me off somewhere back then," Jennie said with her voice dropping down a tone.

"T-that's when we were so young" Lisa stuttered. 

"What changed?" Jennie asked. 

From the question Lisa thought hard to squeeze in an image of Jennie from back then, a little girl who had chubby cheeks that she sneak attack squished every chance she got leaving the latter pouting. But now, Lisa thought and looked up at Jennie's face, where feline eyes were looking straight into her own. When she accidentally looked into her eyes and the rest of her perfect face, she looked down and blushed. 

"Y-You," Lisa said. 

Jennie's face remained blank, but her head tilted the slightest bit waiting for Lisa to finish her sentence. When Lisa remained silent showing she had nothing to say anymore, Jennie opened her mouth, 

"I'm the reason?" Jennie asked, and Lisa didn't know if she was teasing or being genuine. 

It was the latter, but Lisa didn't know that. 

"You've changed a lot," Lisa said quietly. 

"But I'm still me" Jennie responded. 

"W-Well it's hard to look at you," Lisa said and moved back making Jennie's hands trail off off her waist and the latter frown a little bit from the lost of contact, "And you always get so close to me," Lisa said shyly. 

Missing the red tinge that appeared on Lisa's ear, Jennie couldn't help but feel a little upset from that, did Lisa not like it when they are in close proximity? 

"And?" Jennie asked. 

Lisa pursed her lips, and innocently responded, "And it makes me nervous," Lisa muttered, while Jennie brought up her hand to trail her fingers down the side of Lisa's face, an action she's been very fond of doing. 

"A-And I can feel my heart pounding against my chest quickly, and goosebumps trail down my body. I also get lightheaded, I don't know why I'm always like this when you're around, but I just am," Lisa confessed. 

"Do you not like the feeling?" Jennie asked and put her hands back on Lisa's waist again and pushed her back. When Lisa's back hit the wall, Jennie slowly trailed her hands down to Lisa's hips and holding it there firmly. Lisa was shocked by Jennie's sudden action and seeing Jennie so close in front of her she panicked and placed her hands on Jennie's shoulders trying to stop the face in front of her from getting too close. But Jennie didn't even feel the resistance, Lisa was pushing against a creature with super strength.

As Lisa failed, Jennie ignored Lisa's attempt to push back. Removing one hand from Lisa's hips, Jennie used it to grab Lisa's hand off her right shoulder, and instead placed a gentle kiss to her palm, then whispered "I love touching you." Leaving Lisa to blush madly, her heart started to pound madly and her knees going weak, having trouble keeping herself standing.