THREE

Third Person POV

"What are you doing?" She said in a cold tone.

"I, I uh-" Lisa had trouble coming up with a response when the only think her mind could focus on was the around pair of hands holding her waist, and her body pressed up to the person behind her. Those hands were cold but yet they seemed to have the affect to make Lisa feel like her whole body is burning on fire.

"I told you to clean my room only, didn't I" Lisa could feel her master leaning her head closer to her when she heard the voice from right beside her ear, making her shiver.

She never knew her ears were this sensitive.

"Why didn't you listen?" now Jennie was even closer, her lips hovering over the side of Lisa's face, soft breath hitting her cheeks and she felt a pair of luscious lips graze over her ear.

Lisa couldn't answer her master as she felt her head get fuzzy from the close contact, she uncontrollably let out a whimper instead. Her master sure liked physical contact.

"Use your mouth" Jennie said in a authoritative tone, but instead of getting scared it somehow made Lisa feel all weird inside.

At this point she was sure she was blushing like a tomato now, "I t-though that s-since I had nothing t-to do I could help out the other m-maids here", Lisa said almost whispering like she's being scolded like a puppy.

Jennie didn't reply after that. They stayed in that position for a while because Lisa didn't know what to do since her master wasn't moving away. And Jennie?

Who knew what Jennie was thinking.

And when Lisa tried to pull away, Jennie's grip tightened a little giving her the message to not to. And of course Lisa obeyed her master like a cute little puppy. But she still couldn't quite calm down with how close the two were, she felt the blush get deeper on her cheeks.

"You're burning up", Jennie said. Lisa didn't respond because she didn't know if her master wanted to hear an answer.

"The blood in your body is pumping faster, I can feel it" Jennie said ghostly and her eyes turned into a deeper shade, so dark you would think it was black.

Because of you, Lisa thought.

Jennie smirked, "is that so".

Wait, what the heck? Did I just say that out loud? But it really is because of her though... Lisa said inside her head.

"How fearless of you. I bet the other maids have told you about me already. Yet you're still here getting excited from my touch" Jennie said that with her lips on the shell of Lisa's ear, moving her hands a little higher.

"T-tell me w-what?" Lisa whimpered.

"Who I am" Jennie replied.

"Huh?" Lisa questioned, "Jennie Kim right? Greg already told me on the first day" she replied casually.

There was a moment of silence before Jennie spun Lisa around and backed her up against the wall slamming her hands on either side of her head, trapping the girl with her arms.

"My birth name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, but few people are allowed to call me by my name" Jennie said as she tucked Lisa's blonde loose locks behind her hair.

"So I go by another name".

"Another n-name?" Lisa shrunk a little it when Jennie leaned closer.

Jennie lifted Lisa's chin and looked into her eyes, whispering "Yes darling, they call me"