ELEVEN

"I-I'm sorry" I whispered.

"You don't know what kind of people are out here, and I don't feel safe with you going anywhere alone without me knowing where you are" she said.

I smiled a little bit with the way she said that.

"Especially when there's so many people here. They stink. They cover up your scent" She ran her nose on the side of my head.

"D-do I stink?" I looked at her worried.

"No."

"Oh" I sighed in relief.

"If you wanted to go somewhere you could have came back and told me."

I looked down and pursed my lips, "it's okay" I mumbled, "I don't want to go." Lie.

"Look at me" she said, and I looked up to see her feline eyes staring into mine.

"Are you lying?" she asked.

I opened my mouth a little to respond, but looking into her eyes my heart clenched as I was about to splutter another phrase of untrue feelings. The way she looked at me is as if she already knew the answer.

"Yes..." I whispered, and looked down.

She raised her right hand to tuck a strand of loose hair behind my ear, "what do you want."

I looked down again and whispered, "I want to go."

"Go where?"

"The amusement park..." I replied.

She grazed the pad of her thumb against my cheek, her touch sending a shock wave through my body and butterflies in my stomach.

"Good girl."

Third Person POV

"WOOHOOOOOO" one of the kids screamed on the roller coaster, his hair flew back stiff as his arms were in the air during the big drop.

Lisa looked at it in awe, a cotton candy in her left hand and a candied apple in the right. She turned around to Jennie, her eyes bright in excitement with a big smile on her face.

Jennie looked back at her, she liked seeing the girl happy.

Before any of them could say anything, a hand snatched the cotton candy in Lisa's hand, picked up the entire fluff and shoved it in his mouth.

Lisa pouted and looked at Jungkook. She opened her mouth to complain but someone bumped into her from behind her and her hand automatically let go of the stick in her right hand. The candied outer shell broke when it dropped on the floor.

Teary eyed, Lisa looked at both her hands. One moment ago filled with two delicious treats she was excited to try, and the next empty without a bite taken from any of them yet. Cotton candy was okay, but she really wanted to try the candied apple from the fair.

"Sheesh, be careful" Rosé said as she picked up the apple by the stick, then threw it into the trash can.

Lisa sniffled, "the a-apple", sad that she hasn't even taken a bite and it's gone.

"Aigoo, don't cry" Jisoo cooed as she wiped Lisa's tears with her sleeve.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "alright can everyone just stop babying Lisa already?"

"A baby needs to be babied though, doesn't she?" Jisoo cooed at Lisa like she was a toddler, Lisa blushed and looked down bashfully.

"I-It's okay" she said, embarrassed at how she was being treated.