NINE

Lisa's POV

"Lili,"

....

"Lili!"

...Hm?

"Lili, please, wake up!"

...Someone's talking..... no.... they're.... crying....

"Lili, please, I'm begging you!"

...A little girl.... she sounds so.... desperate....so....sad...

"Lili, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" she cried out again, only the last part to come out as a whimper.

Don't cry.

"I promise, I'll make sure you're going to be okay... I promise" she choked out the last part, I felt a hand cup my cheek....and it's cold....

"Don't cry.... it's not.... your fault..."

Third Person POV

Lisa opened her eyes, and felt a wet tear rolling down along the side of her face.

Eh?

She wiped the spot she felt was wet and looked at her hand, staring at it for a while and looked at the damp spot on her pillow that she made. Probably gonna stain, should put in the washer later.

What a weird dream.... Lisa thought and rubbed her eyes getting rid of the resided tears.

She tried to shrug it off and stood up to get ready for the day. But she was startled and jumped from the sight of two people beside her bed, arms crossed and looking at her in grumpy way.

She looked at them wide eyes, "what the heck!?"

"You've got some explaining to do"

Lisa was now dressed and standing in the hallway of the kitchen, and instead of her usual uniform she was in a casual attire of yellow long sleeve t-shirt and light blue jeans with white shoes from the wardrobe that Rosé offered to share with her, since she never got her stuff back from her landlord.

Lisa was looking down at the floor fidgeting with her hands, and she seemed nervous while looking away in any direction other than in front of her.

Well it was probably because the standing duo with two named Rosé and Jungkook who had their eyes open like hawks on her, holding a firm stance their arms crossed. Lisa don't even think they blinked.

"Care to explain?" Rosé started off.

"Explain what?" Lisa asked quietly, peeking up to look at Rosé only to look back down immediately after she saw those hawk eyes.

"What were you and Ms.Kim doing in the hallway yesterday?" Jungkook continued.

Lisa immediately lifted her head up, taken aback with the sudden question and reminder of what happened yesterday. She looked back down and fidgeted with her hands more because she didn't know how to answer, and stuttered

"I-I don't know w-what you're talking about" Lisa mumbled.

"Don't play dumb Lisa, we were watching the whole time" Rosé said.

Lisa looked at her eyebrows furrowed, "you were?".

Rosé and Jungkook coughed, the latter started to talk, "well, we just wanted to make sure everything was okay, you know. It's not like we were slacking off work to purposely watch when we saw you guys were in the hallway from afar with you crying and Ms.Kim hugging you and we stood there there waiting for you to stop crying so we can see maybe there could be a kiss happen hahahah-" Jungkook's nervous splutter of words was stopped when Rosé elbowed him in the ribs.