EIGHTEEN

Lisa trembled the next moment when she felt his dangerous eyes on her, ready to charge and rip her apart. 

Jennie turned around and placed a kiss on Lisa's nose, "I want you to turn around and sit behind that big rock over there" she gestured to a gigantic boulder behind Lisa, way more enough to cover her cowering body. 

"Close your eyes and cover your ears, don't peek, and don't listen, okay?" she said. 

Lisa hesitantly nodded and did as she was told, hurriedly turned her back around and went behind the big rock. She sat down on her butt and brought her knees to her chest and closed her eyes, with her hands covering her ear. 

She stayed in that position seeing nothing but the darkness of her eyelids. Despite having her ears covered, she can still hear muffled sounds in the background. Although she's trying not to, her instincts forced her to listen and pay attention to those sounds. 

Lisa feels herself shaking, afraid of the present moment of her staying behind this rock and how Jennie is possibly fighting that beast. She felt her heart pinch at the thought of her getting hurt. 

But she's strong, right? She will be fine, right? Deep down something tells Lisa that Jennie will be fine, but that worry just won't go away. 

A full moon. 

The nights where the radiating bright round orb hangs itself there for everyone to see, it empowers some of the strong, to be stronger. 

Werewolves in particular, on the those nights, with the help of the moon they become stronger, bigger, more ferocious, more deadly. Of course sweet little Lisa isn't one to be aware of those knowledges. She was taught the basics of human anatomy, but none of those creatures of super beings. 

But Jennie, the colour of her blood as the staple of her identity, her power, only stands her ground in front of what would usually be a mere fly. 

But the moon is showing it's entire self tonight, and Jennie has not had her fill of what is keeping her life force in a very long time. She's weak, and her opponent even if it's just tonight, is in one of his strongest times of his life. 

Jennie told Lisa to hid behind the rock because even if, she can take him out easy, she didn't want the girl to see her ferocious side. 

A side of Jennie where she becomes merciless, and cold enough to kill without batting an eyelash. 

Seconds by seconds the sun is setting a little bit more by each. Wonho leaped off the branch and flew to the rock where Lisa was crouching behind, and reached for the spec of blonde he saw. But before he could get anywhere close to touching her, Jennie suddenly appeared in front of him, and swatted his face with the back of her hand causing him to fly back and crash into a sturdy trunk of a big tree. Wonho gasped at the harsh contact, the more than one metre thick tree slowly snapped in half and his body dropped down to the floor, he was shaking and struggling to get up. He tried to use his elbows for support, but a sudden sharp pain in his stomach caused him to collapsed again and violently coughed out blood. 

"Argh! *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*" he coughed and groaned at the pain. That crash probably caused him about 5 broken ribs, a shattered spine, grade three concussion and punctured organs. 

He saw black shoes step on the dirt floor in his sight, and he looked up. With his yellow eyes, he met what usually would be a blood coloured red, in it's darker shade because of her thirst and quench for food

She leaned down, and slowly brushed her finger against his left eye, circling around and around the eyeball that was Wonho's only source to see the light come to day every morning.