8: The talk

Aizawa was contemplating his choices on what to ask first. There were so many questions in his head but he knew the vigilante wouldn't answer all of his questions, so after finally making his decision, he asked the biggest question that was on his mind.....

Aizawa: Are you by any chance related to y/n kaneko?

The vigilante only sighed after his question and pinched the bridge of his nose. Taking a deep breath he turned to Aizawa to answer his question.

Shadow Reaper: Yes......

Aizawa was intrigued by his answer. For the first time in his life he let his emotions took control over him....

Aizawa: How and since when?

Shadow Reaper: Since the beginning Eraserhead, and how you ask? Well it was because,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of fate.

To say Aizawa was disappointed by this answer would be a big understatement. He was urging to dig more information from the vigilante but soon his urges were ended when the vigilante began speaking again.

Shadow Reaper: If you're going to ask more about this stupid question then I'll just leave. You're wasting my time.

Aizawa quickly regained his composure and then asked another question.

Aizawa: How did you know about the attack at the USJ?

Shadow Reaper: I have my ways Aizawa san, I have my ways............

Again disappointment was the only thing Aizawa could feel after this answer. He wanted a detailed answer but he knew that asking the vigilante would be no use.

Aizawa: Why did you stop the hero killer? Doesn't he and you have the same goal?

Truth to be told the Erasure hero was still baffled by yesterday's events. Why would the vigilante stop the hero killer, when said villain could be of help to him??

Shadow Reaper: He might have the same goal as me but his ways of achieving it was against my ways.

Aizawa: Why did you become a vigilante shadow? You could've been accepted by any hero academy but more importantly,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who are you?

The vigilante slowly chuckles and then looked at aizawa in the eye. Aizawa felt that black eye of the vigilante was piercing right through his soul. He knew that under that mask the vigilante was smiling insanely.

Shadow Reaper: This society is unfair and unbalanced. People who're weak just keep getting pushed away while the one's who're powerful use them for their own good. Even if someone tries to breakthrough their control, it only ends up in them being thrown away and even killed.

He turned his face away from aizawa and looked at the night sky...

Shadow Reaper: And heroes are worse. You probably think that I believe that heroes are those who work to save people not to earn money and fame right?

He turned to look at Aizawa again as the hero only nodded in his direction.

Shadow Reaper: Well then you're wrong. Even if a hero works to just earn money and fame, they're still putting their own life in danger. Fake no Villains in a hero disguise are those who use their power to assert dominance over others. They use their power to hide their bad deeds and sins. They do illegal and hideous stuff and no one questions them, why? Because they're heroes!!

The vigilante turned his back at Aizawa and started walking forward slowly.

Shadow Reaper: This society needs a overhaul...... No a revolution and I'll be the one to start IT.

As soon as he finished his sentence, four tendrils burst through his back as the vigilante jumped in the air and wrapped two of his tendrils at the railing. At this moment, Aizawa tried to use his quirk on the him but to the hero's surprise, it didn't work. The vigilante turned back to spare one last look at Aizawa and said.

Shadow Reaper: As to who I am, my identity is none of your concern and use.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe you already know me or not but only time will tell about it.

He pushed himself in the air using his tendrils that were wrapped around the ceiling and soon leapt towards another building.

Aizawa could only see the vigilante swing from building to building as he was left in a daze after his talk with the Shadow Reaper. Truth to be told, aizawa now had a warm spot for the vigilante now, and he didn't knew why. Before he turned back, some words escaped his mouth,

Aizawa: I hope you know what you're doing Shadow......

..........................................................

Tsukauchi was baffled by yesterday's events, the vigilante let Eraserhead talk with him without any resistance, that's to good to be true but alas, it did happen. It seemed that lady luck was indeed on their side that day.  He just hoped that she remained at their side for the rest of the time.........

Right now Eraserhead was seated in front of him. Both individuals were grinding the gears in their heads to decide that what should be their next action.

Tsukauchi: The most possible conclusion from all of this is that the vigilante knows someone at U.A.

Aizawa: Yes and I already know who it was?

Tsukauchi: Really? Who?

Aizawa: When I asked him that if he knew y/n, he said yes.

Tsukauchi: Huh? That doesn't make any sense.....

The detective least to say was confused by aizawa's statement. How could a dead person transfer information?

Tsukauchi: I don't know how this connects to my earlier statement but, how did he know him? And since when?

Aizawa: I also asked him that but he only replied in a cryptic way, he said "Since the beginning and because of fate". And this is exactly the answer you wanted, you asked me that if the vigilante knew someone at U.A and I told you that.

Tsukauchi sighed and rubbed his temple in annoyance. Aizawa's stubbornness was really testing his temper now.

Tsukauchi: I was talking about someone who's currently present at U.A. Seriously Aizawa, how can a dead person convey information to the vigilante?

Aizawa took a deep breath and looked straight in the eye of the detective.

Aizawa: I know this might sound absurd but I think that,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n kaneko is alive.

Tsukauchi's reaction to this statement was a priceless one. He fell to the floor from his chair in a dramatic cliche anime way. After a moment he grunted and pulled himself back to his chair.

Tsukauchi: Seriously Aizawa.............. That's the most absurd and outrageous theory I've ever heard in my whole career as a detective and that's saying something.

Aizawa: If you don't want to believe me, then don't do it. But all the evidence leads to this conclusion.

Tsukauchi: Aizawa I think you need to sleep. Insomnia has wrecked your brain now.

Their arguing soon came to a halt when the door of their office opened and someone walked in....... They turned towards the door to see Nezu, the principal of U.A walking inside the door. He had a grin plastered over his face.

Nezu: Don't worry now, cause I am here to help you....

Needless to say tsukauchi was unimpressed by the imitation of All might's signature line and Aizawa, he was scared
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scared of what the principal had planned!!!!

Author's note: HE'S ALIVE!!!!! On a serious not, sorry for the late chapter but working on two books while making a visual novel is quite hard, perhaps too hard, but overall push this all to the side..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 + READS!!!!!!! Also sorry for the short chapter. The story will take an interesting turn in the next few chapters.