6: The Real Begining

The previous meeting of the U.A staff had been troubling. To kill your own student with your own hands just because a villian said he was with them, was least to say traumatising for some of them. Before this revelation, the story that his parents had told them had lightened the burden on their souls but what tsukauchi said yesterday filled them up with guilt.
While some really didn't think about it that hard. Unsurprisingly most of them completely forgot about it after a few days.

The students were also told the whole story when they came back and most of them also just felt pity for y/n. None the less they also forgot about him after a few days.

Right now aizawa was seated in front of nezu in the principal's office at U.A. Nezu had requested aizawa to come and talk about why he was resigning from U.A.

Nezu: Aizawa I never thought that you'd resign from U.A. I know the current events that happened were terrible to say the least, but think about how this will affect the students.

Aizawa: (sigh) Nezu, an innocent student was killed due to the stupid decision of the heroes, not only that said student suffered a miserable life for more then 13 years!!!!! Who knows what had happened to him when he was kidnapped? After all that, still he was not saved by anyone. Heck his own parents killed him for a crime that he didn't commit and this all happened in front of my eyes.

He took a deep breath and continued speaking.

Aizawa: So I don't consider myself a good hero anymore let alone a teacher. What if something like this happens to some other student in my class? I'm sorry nezu but I've realized that I don't have the capability to handle a situation like this. More importantly, I can't share my work place with people who don't care about y/n's death just because he was quirkless.

Nezu knew that arguing with aizawa wouldn't be of any use since once aizawa's mind is made, he doesn't turn back on it. With a heavy sigh, he started to speak.

Nezu: Ok aizawa, I accept your decision. You'll be no longer the homeroom teacher of class 1-A, but can you at least remain a substitute teacher for other classes?

Aizawa thought about it for a moment. He knew that U.A won't be able to find a pro hero for teaching at such short notice and it will definitely affect the other classes, more importantly he knew that the principal wouldn't let him out that easily so he reluctantly nodded. Nezu smiled.

Nezu: Thank you aizawa, you can go now.

With that he stood up from his seat and left the principal's office.

Outside his colleagues and friends present mic and midnight were waiting as if to talk with him. Once he reached them they started to speak. Once in a long time, mic used his serious normal voice to speak.

Present Mic: I know that current events that happened have really affected you aizawa, but..

His sentence was finished by midnight.

Midnight: We just wanted to let you know that we're here if you wanted to talk about anything okay.

Present Mic: You didn't do anything wrong, we all know if you were conscious at that moment things would've turned out differently. So stop taking all the blame on yourself ok?

Aizawa just nodded in their direction with a small yet noticeable smile on his face. His friends returned the gesture with smiles on their faces. With that he walked out of U.A to go the place where this whole mess started............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The USJ.

He reached the building and walked towards the front gate. He stood there for a moment as the wind started to blow gently, as if playing a sad melody. After sometime he started to speak.