7: No more in the shadows

Newsflash:

Reporter: Last night, another victim of the shadow reaper was found. The person was said to be the binge murderer who appeared last month. Is the Shadow Reaper a hero that we never wanted but needed? Or a villain in disguise? Only time will tell...............

All the students were now on their way to their respective agencies where they chose to intern. DynaShield accompanied them to the train station and then left. He too had important family matters to handle.

(M/n) wasn't doing well after the incident at USJ. She also stopped doing hero work. (F/n) tried his best to make her realize that she isn't at fault, but deep down he knew
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both of them were at fault.

...........................................,..........

Time slowed down for Iida as the knife of the hero killer stain came near to his face. Tears started to flow from his eyes as he realized he got blinded by revenge and did something stupid which is now threatening to end his life. He just hoped that a hero would arrive and save him, and.....

Suddenly a tentacle shot towards stain and flung his body into the side wall of the alley. Iida was relieved as a hero finally came to save him, but what happened next terrified him to his core. Footsteps were heard as a shadowy figure came walking towards him. A tentacle also came and hit Iida on the head causing him to slowly loose consciousness. Before he was completely unconscious he heard the figure say,

??????: Why did I save you? When you were with the one's who killed me

He lost consciousness after that.
Stain quickly stood up and looked at the figure, he immediately recognized him as the shadow reaper.

Stain: So you're the Shadow reaper huh? The new vigilante who shows no mercy to the villians. So tell me why did you become a vigilante?

He asked with his crazy smile but what he didn't expect was to be grabbed by a tentacle wrapped around his body.

Shadow Reaper: You wanna know why I became a vigilante? First tell me why are you killing heroes?

Stain: Don't you see? This whole world is filled with fake heroes who only care about money and fame except all might. He's the only one who-

He was cut off by the sound of laughter. Laughter coming from the vigilante. Slowly the laughter died down and he began to speak.

Shadow Reaper: All might? True hero? That's the best joke I've ever heard stain. Thanks for making me laugh it's been a long time since I've laughed this hard.

Stain was confused at the vigilante's antics. But he didn't get the chance to ask any question as the vigilante started to speak again.

Shadow Reaper: Since you answered my question, I'll answer your question. The reason I became a vigilante was that the heroes tried to kill me because a villain said that I was with them and just because I was quirkless they tried to kill me. And one of those wonderful heroes was the No. 1 Hero, the Symbol of peace, All might.