3: The end of dreams

WARNING: This chapter is graphic.

The Next Day

At the Principal's office:

We see all the staff members and nezu discussing about the new students, especially about (y/n).

Nezu: All might, why didn't you let (y/n) take hero classes yesterday ?

All might: Nezu, as a teacher and more importantly the symbol of peace, I am doing what I think is best for the students and the society. Young (y/n) doesn't belong in the hero course, even the support company declined to make anything for him.

Aizawa: Yesterday's test would have been a perfect opportunity for us to determine if he is capable of staying in the hero course, yet you let that strip away.

Nezu: While I know you're concerned all might, but like aizawa said if he can prove that he is capable of staying in the hero course, who are we to strip that opportunity away from him.

Present mic: Yeah !  At least give the little listener an opportunity to prove himself, besides he's a very obedient and knowledgeable student.

Midnight: I agree with mic here, plus he's a cutie!!!!!!

Everyone sweatdroped at midnight's antics.

All might: You all don't get it, the society is not happy knowing that a quirkless kid is in the hero course and also the students. Majority of the students refused to work or even talk with him.

Aizawa: That doesn't matter all might, if he entered the hero course, he should have expected all these things to happen to him and be prepared to face it and forget the society after some time they'll calm down.

Nezu: So I've decided that (y/n) will participate in today's rescue training that you'll be doing with thirteen and the iconic duo, (m/n) and (f/n).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A child trapped in the night
Stopped breathing without expression
.
.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip

At the 1-A classroom:

Aizawa: Today we'll be doing a hero excercise. Me, all might and three other staff members will be supervising you all during rescue training. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, ship wrecks etc.

As aizawa finishes, the class begins to chatter.

Asui: Finally I can show off how good I'm in water.

kirishima: This is getting me pumped up !!!

While the class was chattering, y/n was lost in his own thoughts.

(y/n)in his mind: I wonder if they'll let me participate in this excercise, oh well I shouldn't get my hopes up.

y/n was really hurt after yesterday's small talk with all might. How the no. 1 hero that says anyone can be a hero, said that he can't be one. But he didn't give up as being a hero was his dream and the only way to he could reconcile with his family.

Aizawa: I'm not finished yet, What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes.

He clicks a remote on the podium and the suitcase shelves come out of the wall.

Aizawa: Keep in mind that you're not used to your costumes yet and they might hinder you abilities. This training takes place at an off campus site so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, kit up.