I Liked You So Much, We Lost It

Words: 1379

(Yeah this is really short compared to my other previous, I was sorta getting writers block so please send requests. I also don't really like this chapter, as the writing feels kinda bland but meh)

K, so this chapter will be based off the song 'I Like You So Much, We Lost It' by Ysabelle Cuevas and it is absolutely beautiful, definitely listen to it if you haven't already.

Synopsis: Damian and Raven have been dating for around a year now, and they both decided to break up. It wasn't a huge fight but a mutual agreement to part ways. What Raven didn't expect was for Damian to move on so quickly.

~

A normal day at the carnival was what it was supposed to be. Kori decided it would be a good idea to go out for a day at the carnival for some reason, and Raven reluctantly agreed. 

She didn't feel like going out, especially after the breakup between her and Damian. It was only a week ago, but apparently, a week was just long enough for him to move on.

~I liked your eyes you looked away when you pretended to care, 

I like the dimples on the corner of the smile you you wear,

Raven watched as Damian was talking and smiling with Irey West. Yeah sure, she was the one who suggested they break up in the first place but it still bothered her. 

When Irey first came to the tower, her and Damian (somehow) got along. And when Raven asked him about it he told her it was nothing and that she was just being paranoid. 

Apparently they had known each other before she joined the Titans and what made it worse was that Raven had heard that from Dick.

~You wore them more with her,                                                                               

I knew and I was scared

I let myself fall deeper,

But I was prepared

Raven tried asking Damian again about his relationship with Irey but to no avail. Unfortunately that only made her more insecure and worried.

She watched as the two were laughing with each other and it made her feel sick. And to rub it in her face even more, she watch as he gave the redhead his jacket after she stated that 'she was cold'. 

Raven thought back to the times when she would have that jacket over her shoulders...

~I like your shirt, the one I gave you can't forget how you smelled

But now on different shoulders hang the jacket I used to wear,

I love you for so long, sometimes its hard to bear

If anything she felt sorry for herself. 

Once upon a time she used to think that her and Damian would be together forever, but she should have known better. They were frickin teens, and most relationships their age never worked out. 

Yet Raven did feel love towards him. And Damian loved her to...at the time. 

Maybe he came to senses and decided dating a normal girl instead of a half-demon would be better.

In any case, the demoness still loved him and wanted him to be happy.

~But after all this time I wish you well from here...