Questions

Hello my bootiful readers! 

This unfortunately isn't a oneshot/short story but a question that I have been wanting to ask for a while now...

Why the heck is damiette a thing? If you don't know what daminette is, its a fanon ship between Damian Wayne and Marinette Dupain-Cheng from the MLB universe. 

I mean, I'm not ship-shaming but they are from completely different universes and have never even heard of one another so I'm just curious and how this ship came to be 🤔 

A friend of mine says that it might be because they're both teenage heroes but that doesn't make much sense to me. I've done a little reading on some fanfiction and most of the characters seem very ooc (out of character) and dare I say... very salty. Maybe its just me, I haven't watched MLB in forever. 

Most of the stories follow the same theme:

Marinette gets bullied and all her friends turn on her causing her to move to Gotham blah blah blah.

That or:

Marinette is the long lost sister of Damian Wayne and all that.

Again, this is something I am genuinely curious about and if anyone could please answer my question that would be greatly appreciated. 

~

I also have ideas for a oneshot about what happens after the events of JLDAW but I'm having trouble choosing. 

Should I do one where Flash goes back in time to when the Justice League are about to leave for Apokolips and stops everyone before all the pandemonium and just goes, 'Yo, Damian, Raven, stop being chickens and get together already!'.

Or should it be when Flash resets the timeline back to when damirae are getting closer but aren't together yet.

Thats about it, thank you for coming to my ted talk.