Blast to the Past!

Words: 3531

Synopsis: Fast forward to 20-30 years in the future where Damian and Raven have a family! Damian has taken on the mantle of Batman, Raven is still Raven and their children are, well, a handful. Three of their children get in a bit of a situation and find themselves stuck in the past...specifically when their parents were still in their teens. 

A/N: Also, I will gladly give a shoutout to the first person that can name all the references I've made in this chapter, whether it would be DC related or not.

~

"ROWAN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-"

The little girl known as Rowan poked her tongue out at her chaser while climbing onto a nearby tree. Rowan continued to climb the tree until she got to top and saw her sister looking furious but climbing onto the tree as well.

"Crap" she muttered and turned to her left. There she saw an open window leading up to her fathers study. Her parents weren't at home and her sister was almost halfway up the tree. 

Without thinking twice, Rowan jumped through the window and closed it shut leaving her sister even more furious.

"DENISE! What the hell are you doing up in the tree?" A male voiced cried out from the ground.

"Ro was being a brat and took my necklace. You know, the one that grandfather gave to me for my birthday? Apparently it belonged to his mother" Denise stated, sliding down the tree.

The male rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know- Richard needs a diaper change and I think Maya may or may not have found a way into your room and is now trying wear your clothes".

Denise sighed out in agony. Her uncle Dick always told her it was pretty awesome to be the oldest, you'd get to boss all of your siblings around but so far its been nothing but torture. "Right, Kai, please get Maya out of my room while I go deal with Richard".

Kai nodded and went back inside. 

After 20 minutes the two hand finally manage to get things under control. That was, until they heard a loud bang coming from upstairs. "WHAT THE-"

Denise and Kai ran up to the study and saw Rowan standing in front of some sort of purple portal. Rowan saw the two gawking at her (actually it was more like Denise glaring in some sort of 'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO' kind of way while Kai was eyeing the portal in curiosity). 

Unfortunately, before Rowan could say anything she got sucked through the portal causing Denise to start panicking and therefore got sucked into the portal herself. She was soon followed by Kai who hadn't fully processed the fact that his sisters where gone and just wanted to see what was behind.

As the portal closed, a young boy who couldn't be older than the age of ten with tan skin and violet eyes, stood with wide eyes between the doorway wondering why everything was all messy as his father had always kept it so clean... 

~

After the trio stood back up from falling face first onto the ground, they tried to comprehend what had just happened. Denise was scanning the area they were in with a scanner that was connected to her fingerless gloves. 

Since she was Robin, Denise would often always have some gadgets with her at all times. 

Rowan was looking around the scene though there wasn't much to see at all. They were just in an open field with no one in sight.

"You wanna tell us what happened Ro?" Kai asked as calmly as he could phrase it, putting a hand on his younger sisters shoulder.