Raven meets Damian: The Early Years

Words: 674

So umm... I WENT ON 'Fanfic Maker' CAUSE I WAS GETTING WRITERS BLOCK AND THE RESULT I GOT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS- 

LIKE I WILL BE COPYING THE ENTIRE RESULT WORD FOR WORD (EVEN THE TITLE) AND HOPEFULLY YOUR BRAIN WILL ALSO BE MELTED 👍

I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A DAMIRAE FANFIC BUT GOT THIS MASTERPIECE INSTEAD:

~

Raven was sitting in San Francisco one day, with Donna. They were talking about there hobbies to pass time.

As they did this together Raven gazed deep into her eyes. "Oh Donna, I have something very important to tell you".

"Yes, splenda-filled honeybunches of oats?" she said, batting her eyes.

Raven said, "I hate you now!"

Then she took her arm and tore it off. Raven took her arm and started hitting her with it.

She exploded because she was a demon but she was okay. Raven walked away. "Cool guys don't look at explosions". 

Donna giggled.

~

The Next Day

~

But then, it turned out Raven's lover had been sleeping with Trigon.

The pain, the incredibly agonising suffering she felt going through her spine into her collon leaving his body through her anus once more. She was going  to take revenge on both of them, on everyone.

She grabbed her rocket, her small sword and his rocket with M6 like ammo loaded. And of course, her trusty rocket launcher. 

There she went onto the streets scaring everyone ins sight. Everyone she knew, she was out to take revenge.

The cops hide, so did the thieves and the beggars and the laddies, until there wasn't a single living being on the street.

She went into his flying eagle and forced his pilot at gunpoint to fly him to the base of Trigon. There, she would take her revenge.

The base of Trigon was crowded with lackeys, all baring heavy arms and pulse pistols. And those that didn't have weapons, had big twin machetes and double egged katanas.

As he flew closer Raven grabbed her semi-automatic chainsaw, pointed and fired at a group of thugs who were outside for a smoke.

"Shoulda dodged that" she said smugly.

And then, suddenly Trigon stood behind them. He held an old book in his hand and a gem in the other. 

"I see you finally found me, although it will not do you any good. You see, the gem is the last component I need in the spell of Demonic Demonification. At last I will be the one with who I admire most, I will have true power from the one that has lead me all these years. My one true ally... Satan: the Devil incarnated!"

Everyone gasped in horror as they were shocked.

"Behold, prepare to knell before me, as the world soon will!"

With that he spoke the evil words and the ground shock and cracked, and the skies opened and lava flowed over his body and then he was Satan!

Suddenly, Damian (who was playing dead) lunged at Satan, grabbing the gem off him. With the spell broken, this gave Raven time to stab satan in the eye sending him back to hell!

As satan exploded Raven suddenly saw trigon again in the middle of the explosion.

"Trigon!"

"Its me Trigon. First satan was inside me and then got out but during then I was inside Satan. You exploded Satan so the only thing inside was left which was me!"

"Do we need to fight now?" 

"No when I was inside Satan before you exploded him I still heard what you said. What you said about love and the lord. And how we all have tobe food to be saved by him/ I want peace now. I have seen the light"

"Oh thats good, love has shown you the way"

And with that Trigon and Raven became friends. Trigon got baptised the following week and Raven helped him out. After that they had some gala apples and went home.

The End.

~

How was that chaotic mess? I might do more of this...