1 may 2008

age 12

tonight was the premiere of iron man. i was excited because this was a big film and apparently a very big deal. i was playing tony starks daughter, morgan stark, i was about 7 in the movie. wasnt too hard to act the way, my brother jokes that i act that age anyways, and Morgan also acts older than she is, so it wasn't the hardest thing.

i wore i long red dress which made me feel grown up, it was really nice. the cameras werent too bad. i mostly got asked questions about my age and how it was being in a big movie at that age. i always replied with how fun it was and how welcoming everyone was, and about how I always wanted to be in something like this.

the movie was great. i loved it so much, and robert did a great job. i mean he was a famous actor and all. but since i had gotten close to him, it was nice to see him succeed.

after the movie i went home, but not before being swarmed by people wanting to tell me about my acting skills. i talked to them, and everyone seemed so happy, I was glad to make them happy.

when i saw harry i raced up to him and hugged him until we couldnt breathe. "how was it?" he asked excitingly "it was fantastic! i cant wait to watch it with you" i replied with a huge smile on my face. i was disappointed when i found out harry couldnt come, he had a school thing on which he couldnt get out of, he tried though. But I was excited to sit down and watch it with him, like we always do when one of us wants to watch a film.

we raced inside our house as it started to rain. i felt like nothing could ever ruin my life.