25 December 2012

age 16:

we've spent the whole day at mum's and its been great. we've all talked and smoothed things over, i think i apologised about 20 times by now but harry and mum didnt care, i think they're just happy to have me back.

"so what are you planning on doing madds?" harry asks as we're eating dinner at the dinning table. "well im filming in april, i have a few shoots throughout the upcoming months, and i also need to find a place to... live" i say taking a bite of the chicken i have on my plate. my anorexia is still pretty shit but i feel bad if i dont eat mum's food. i wanna get closer again. i mean i feel pretty bad that i cut them off for such a shitty reason.

"you can always stay here maddie" mum says, "thanks mum" i say back to her. "im flying over to america soon, so my house will be empty if you want to stay there till april" harry suggests from the other side of the table. "really?" i ask. his house is amazing, its so nice and im afraid to touch things, which lets me know that he's rich now.

"yeah, of course" he says with a smile, "omg harry, that would be amazing, thankyou so much" i say with a lot of relief in my voice. "its all good madds" harry says.

later in the night harry says hell be back late jan to prepare for the tour so he'll come back then, but he's said i can live with him as long as i need. this is exactly what i needed.

for harry to trust me again