Notes--- Fluffy fluff

Everyone knew Deku liked to take notes. Walk past him during the day and around fifty percent of the time you would see him writing in that little notebook he carried around. At night he would have his nose stuck in it and hand flying across the page rapidly, just ask Katsuki. Though he never would tell you an honest answer.

After their fight Bakugou had become accoustomed to staying in Izuku's room when he couldn't sleep. It was a rare thing after all, Bakugou slept at eight thirty on the dot every night but those few rare nights.... Those where magical.

That specific night in October in their second year, Bakugou had been walking through the cooridors some time around nine. As he passed the commen room everyone looked up to him curiously. Sometimes he forgot they still thought he always slept early, only Deku and Kirishima where aware of what he did on nights like these.

"Can't sleep?" Mina asked and he huffed in response, walking into the kitchen to spot Uraraka struggling to get something from the top shelf. He sighed and grabbed it for her, setting it on the counter in front of her without saying anything.

"Oh, thanks!" She smiled at him and he nodded.

"Use your quirk next time." He ruffled her hair before walking away. They had a better friendship now but he blamed Izuku for that. Ochako had become just as obsessed as Kirishima with trying to get the troublesome duo to become better friends instead of fellow night owls every other night. Multiple times Kirishima and Uraraka have tried to get Bakugou to open up about his supposed 'true feelings' but he never answered them with anything concrete.

As he walked away he kept his hea down, his hands shoved into his baggy pants as he made his way to Dekus dorm room. He opened the door without knocking and walked in. He looked to the desk where the greenette usually sat, small snores left his mouth and Bakugou smiled slightly.

It was rare to ever see him sleep, Midoriya pulled all nighters as often as Shinsou did. The lamp on his desk highlighted his features softly, like a halo over what Bakugou could have sworn was his own personal angel at times. The freckles dusted across his cheeks where something the blonde always looked at first, they where like stars. His soft green hair was the night that contrasted to how much of Izuku was seen as the Sun.

Katsuki, of course, didn't let such feelings show. He couldn't, because he knew he didn't deserve such beauty. He would taint it. But he took these small moments, these small seconds he was sure Izuku wouldn't know of, to run his hands softly through the soft hair or leave a feather light trail on his cheek with his knuckles.

The one person he had often tried to push away was the one he had come to adore the most. Something caught his eyes though, the notebook pressed under Izuku's arm was one he had never seen before. And as curiosity got the best of him, he gently took the pen out of Midoriya's hand and slid the book out from under him.

It was a narrow book, one people usually carried in their bags or a woman would in her purse. The black faux leather was slightly worn and the title read out in gold marker 'Explosion'. He raised a brow as he looked through it, unlike his usual hero notes this held... Poems and rhyms. He skimmed through it before turning to the page Deku had just written on.

He lulls me to sleep And kisses my eyes. Don't tell anybody that the big bad wolf is a puppy in disguise.----- He read it with a small smile, tracing the title that held his name in large bold letters. Unlike it reading Kacchan... It read Katsuki. The explosions in orange and yellow surrounded the small entry and Bakugou looked back down at Izuku with a sigh.

"Well, it looks like you do remember what I do when your passed out." He whispered kissing his cheek. And later that night as he put Izuku in his bed, he took his place at his desk and wrote a small entry for the male to find in the morning.

Izuku

But he had eyes like rain and hair like waves and a soul as vast and deep as the ocean. And I guess I didn't mind drowning in him.