[For the OTP]~spice

Yet another spice, I wanted to try again UnU

Bottom Bakugou, cause why not :D

This may be my longest one yet, around 4500 words more or less-

Are y'all proud?!

--------

Katsuki leaned his head back against the wall as he closed his eyes, listening to his friends drone on about yet another stupid bet or compitition. A movie played in the background but he didn't pay attention to it long enough to understand what was happening, he didn't even know the main characters name and he could care less. Clattering of utensils were heard in the kitchen along with female voices and the spattering of males.

He didn't want to be there, he wanted to be at home going to sleep or much rather fantasizing about something that hasn't happened in years. He wanted him to come back home, but he couldn't tell that to his friends.

He raised a brow as someone ran into his legs, he looked down with a small smile. A cute little girl with red and black hair and stunning red eyes. Deliah, Todoroki's kid. He sent her a wink causing the girl to giggle, her teeth sharp and pointy. He bent to tickle her, causing her to laugh some more.

"Stop it Kashuki!" She squirmed with more giggles.

"Yeah, stop uncle Katsuki! I will avenge you!" Another girl ran in, her hair pink and in a mini bob cut. Big brown eyes looking filled with determination as she ran full speed to the blonde. A boy with black hair and golden eyes followed.

Bakugou let them tackle him to the ground. All three kids pretended to 'defeat' the villain with peals of laughter and playful roars.

"Aw kids, what did you do to uncle Kat?!" Mina gasped, hand on her chest in a mocking manner. They all grinned triumphantly to the female.

"We won mama!" The pink haired girl stated proudly, putting the hood up on her "Dynamite" hoodie. She was the hero's number one fan, the hoodie even had the little fans at the top and a miniature fake bomb on the belt.

"Aw, my little hero." Ashido hummed, ruffling her hair. "Come on kids, let your uncle be."

Bakugou sighed as they ran away, sitting up and running a hand through his hair. He really did like kids, the brats were so carefree and down right hilarious at times. Ochako's kid has punched him more than once and he has given the girl tips on what to do with bullies. He loved his friends' kids, which was probably why he had been assigned the godfather to all of them. Each and every one of them.

A hand reached out to where he was on the floor and he rolled his eyes. Grabbing it and letting Kirishima pull him to his feet.

"Beat up by toddlers. Going places man." He joked, patting Katsuki on the back. It was no surprise they had remained good friends, all of them. The male chuckled, watching as people moved around the house. And before he could say it Eijirou spoke. "Going home?"

The males ruby eyes slanted to Eijiro with a small nod. "Yeah, I'm going. Bye Losers."

He was met by "Byes!" and "Classic Katsuki." and of course the kids yelling "Bye Uncle Kat!".

The twenty year old pro hero put on his sweater and walked out of Mina's house. The mansion at the end of the road connected to the rest of the rich neighborhood. A big yard out front and a backyard the size of a football field. When Uraraka and Ashido had gotten married they had decided to give their children everything they couldn't have. That included a house where they can do whatever they want and a yard to play with their siblings.