Art inspiration

It was dark. That's what he remebered his life being. Grey's and blacks, day in and day out. He would get glimpses of white light on the good days but they where rare and only happened when he was around others.

He didn't know how exactly his life had turned so dull. His anger seemed to be the problem. Anger, pride and ego all of them had built this brick wall that was tall enough to block all the light out.

Now, people tried. His mom, his dad and even his friends. Now maybe only one person got close and that was Kirishima. The red head had earned his respect but even he couldn't break the void Katsuki was unawarley in.

Yes it seemed like he was unaware of what he was missing, unaware of what was beyond the void.

Then came along the one person who got pushed away harsher than the rest of them. The wall had pushed him so far back that it was like.... Like it wasn't a wall at all. Like it was a large body of water that he couldn't reach the bottom of. The deep end where Katsuki was stuck in, unreachable.

But he tried. Oh, did he try. Through getting pushed away, mocked and thrown around, he still tried. Sometimes it was for his own personal gain that he kept going but in the back of his mind he knew he had to try and get Katsuki out.

So he got stronger, he kept fighting, and fighting, and fighting. Until he turned around to see there was no fight left, the battle was just nearly won. That's when he found his opening, his break in the water to yank Katsuki back out.

Bakugou never realized he was drowning until Deku pulled him out and lit his whole life up with colour.

------

Okay.... IDk if it means drowning in his thoughts but Deku pulls him out because he's his hero per say.

Or maybe its because it really was his anger and pride clouding his vision... WHO KNOWS! I just wrote this because that picture speaks VOLUMES of beauty and yet... charecter development!

.... I have said this multiple times but GAH.... I FRICKIN LOVE THIS SHIP!