Music - fluff

Side note: It's this TikTok Au I saw where you can hear your soulmate singing so I thought :D why not.

----

He lost track of how long he had been sitting like this, he got lost in the feeling this gave him.

"Cause it's too cold for you here and now. So let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater~" His voice sang out from the other side. Deku had been blasting different songs from his dorm room unaware that Katsuki could hear him. The dorm walls were thick meaning Bakugou shouldn't have been able to hear Midoriya but he did. He had to thank Kirishima for enlightening him on what that meant. "One love, two mouths. One love, one house-"

His singing was pleasant, it constantly played in his mind like he was just a room away. Bakugou leaned his head against his pillow as the music played vaguely to accommodate his singing, mingled with the rain pouring outside. It had been awhile since he had slept normally but he didn't mind much, though he did know he would be exhausted the next morning. It was 12:30 on a school night, how was Izuku still awake?!

He contemplated getting up alot. Thought about telling Midoriya what was happening but of course he, being the man he is, made sure never to act on those thoughts. But oh, was it tempting.

Sleep. He thought to himself. He never did understand why Deku stayed up so late. Was he taking notes? Studying? Or just restless?

"Wake up from my dream, she's my eve-everything." The song changed to Juice WRLD. Usually it would turn into 'Somewhere over the rainbow' by now. Bakugou sighed, getting up with a yawn. He couldn't just sit there anymore, his thoughts had other ideas no pun intended. So he made his way through the dorms silently. He had to admit he had found out who his soulmate was easier than anyone else had in the history of soulmates but he still found their relationship quite difficult. He still had a long way to go before he went to ask for Izuku's forgiveness with what had happened in the past.

So, with really no energy left, he knocked on the door. It took less than five seconds for the thing to open slowly, a green haired teen stuck his head out cautiously. He took in the black t-shirt and sweats as he whispered. "Kacchan?"

"Move." He slurred, pushing Izuku to the side and walking in. He was barely awake and Midoriya could tell almost instantly. He closed the door behind him as he spoke.

"What's wrong?"

"You, singing, I need sleep." He answered between pauses before collapsing on Izuku's bed with a yawn.

"As in, you heard me?" Midoriya tilted his head. "Took you long enough."

Even through his daze Bakugou looked up with a raised brow, looking at Izuku's t-shirt reading pajama shirt and his shorts with a snort. "Long enough?"

"I knew that you knew even though you didn't know I knew you knew." He said simply making Katsuki groan.

"It's too late for this. I haven't slept properly in days and I'm exhausted. So either let me sleep or let me strangle you to death, you can pick." His eyes closed as yawns continued to rip through him. Izuku's eyes looked over the males face with a small smile. He knew they would have to work everything out in the morning but right now he was satisfied with what he got. "I can see that smug smirk, Deku. Once I get enough sleep I'm killing you for doing this to me."

"Okay, okay. But you gotta admit I had a well thought out plan-"

"Shut up. Come here." He reached out for the males scarred hand. "You may be cute when you ramble but please shut up and come here."

Midoriya grinned.

"No shit wait-" He jumped slightly.

"Well since you said please." Izuku rubbed it in as he slid under the covers and turned off the bedside lamp where his hero notebook sat with the pen on top. He had been writing notes. "How far gone are you?"

"Gimme a minute and I'll be gone." His voice was raspy yet muddled. Izuku liked sleepy Bakugou, he was so calm and acted like he would without all his anger. Midoriya was about to give him space but the blonde pulled him closer to his chest, their legs tangling under the sheets as Bakugou mumbled, words slurred and breaths almost snores. "Zuku, you will be the end of me."

Izuku smiled, cuddling into his embrace more with a sigh as Bakugou passed out fully. He would never admit it but those words gave him more happiness than they should have.