Dancing

Everyone gaped, they had to be dreaming, this had to be impossible. Because on the dance floor Bakugou was dancing, he was dancing, dancing with the one and only Izuku Midoriya. His hands on the males hips, bringing him closer as the music pulsed around them.

"Are they drunk?" Jirou asked, her voice almost going unheard by the loudness of the cheers and melody's mixing together. They watched as Izuku leaned back, falling against the males chest with a small smirk as his arms reached up so his hands could tangle at the back of Katsuki's head.

"No, Bakugou had one drink and Midoriya merely took a sip from his. So no, they are sober." Todoroki couldn't help the grin as Katsuki looked slightly flustered, Midoriya wasn't holding back and surprisingly wasn't blushing too hard either. He was moving against Bakugou expertly, girls around the dance floor looked at him with jealousy yet there were a few females encouraging him.

Mina was one of them. "Yeah! Grind it! Get it Izu, make Blasty lose it!" She was jumping around with a big smile, dancing around them as Izuku shot her a wink. The blonde behind him was close to losing it already, seeing as the nerd was pressed up against him wearing the tightest things he had ever seen. Poor Bakugou didn't know where to place his hands, he could grind, and he could dance, he had been dancing just fine with Izuku until the male had made it dirty. Moving against him in a way that made him forget what to do.

Pitbull and Christina Aguilera's song "Feel this Moment" turned on and Katsuki's eyes widened as Deku pressed all the way up against him, no space between their bodys whatsoever.

"Someone's excited." Midoriya leaned his head back to fall on the males shoulder, his green eyes seeming to glow in the flashing neon lights as they met the crimson ones, Katsuki was good at controlling himself so he assumed Izuku had heard his breath hitch. Not only that but his heart was beating rapidly in his chest, like a dragon wanting out of its cage. Bakugou never let his feelings show, not often at least, but right now, at this moment, he was an open book.

It had been a stupid dare, a dare to dance together through one song and they had done so but Bakugou... Bakugou lost track of thought as Izuku moved against him better than any girl in the entire party tried, and he hadn't even grinded against him. All he had done was move his arms along Katsuki's muscles, his hair and moved his body around him ever so lightly.

"What do you mean?" His voice came out breathlessly, unlike his usual anger clinging to it. Deku's back arched away from Katauki's chest as he bent down, dipping before coming back up with his hips against the others. Bakugou inhaled sharply, eyes watching the boy with a hooded wanting that was only doused by surprise from seeing Izuku like this. This wasn't a soft, adorable, and innocent nerd. No, this was far from that, this was hot, this made Katsuki want to do things he had only ever read about in those romantic manga's no one knew he read.

He wanted to break every promise he made himself to forget his feelings about Deku, he wanted to forget that people were around and slam him against the wall. He wanted to completely wreck him. But he knew he had to wait, he had to think this through, he had to-

"You think too much." Izuku whispered, being heard despite the noise around them. He turned around then, facing the male to put his arms around his neck and press up flush against him. "I see it in your eyes, Katsuki." Bakugou shivered, his hands resting on the males sides limp, he was frozen. His first name rolled off of Izuku's tongue so easily, like he hadn't been calling him 'kacchan' all these years. Deku nipped the shell of the males ear. "You're standing here, doing nothing, walls crumbling to dust. You can deny this all you want, you can push me away at any time. But let me tell you this, if you kissed me right now-" His breath turned slightly shallow but he caught himself. "I would let you go much, much farther. You could kiss me right now in front of all these people, I'd let you. I'd kiss back, and I'd take you farther than you're imagining right now."

Katsuki gritted his teeth, the temptation in his hands, quite literally in his grasp as he growled. "When did you get like this?"

"When I saw you only respond with actions." He tilted his head up, their noses brushing. "When I started wanting you to pin me down in a way other than to fight. In a completely other way, that was so damn sinful."

The words were seductive, and Bakugou bit his lip in slight thought. But all he could come up with is how far they've come, from fighting 24/7 to being slight friends and now this. Not only that but his eyes traveled the males body, he wasn't small like he was all that time ago, he was strong and had muscles and thighs- Katsuki held back a groan, powerful thighs that could suffocate him and he would say fucking thank you. He knew girls were looking at him, he knew he could have any girl he wanted but he... He wanted him. He didn't want soft, sure Izuku was soft but you got the point, he wanted the abs, the muscle and the sheer strength that was Izuku. He wanted him, and he wanted him bad.

So without warning he acted, not being able to hold back any longer as his hands finally moved. He grabbed those thighs and hoisted Deku up easily, making Midoriya have to hook his heels behind the males waist as he was now being held up. His arms rested at the males neck and shoulders, the places gasps were comical and the music even stopped with a record screech as Jirou was up in the DJ booth.

"Kiss-" Ashido whispered under her breath and Kirishima who stood beside her raised a fist as he called out.

"Kiss!" And with that it had begun a bunch of chants. But Katsuki, he didn't need encouragement as he looked at Midoriya, who despite his words before was slightly surprised, their eyes clashed for a second. Bakugou's hands stayed under the males legs but Izuku's roamed, into the ash-blonde hair that was surprisingly soft, just as their lips met. It wasn't soft, seeing as it was Bakugou but it was sweet. They separated for the slightest of seconds only to have Izuku pull him back, Katsuki groaned at the force, thankful for the cheers hiding it as Midoriya opened his mouth and tilted his own head to take Katsuki's tongue between his teeth. Katsuki moved back, trying to separate only to have Izuku drag out his tongue from beneath his canines.

"Midoriya going for the di-" Todoroki got shut up by Eijirou who covered his mouth with his hand, a snicker escaping as Bakugou let Izuku down. Deku though, he was beyond his normal state of mind, beyond the point where he wanted to wait. He yanked Katsuki down to lock their lips again, his hands making fists in the fabric of Bakugou's shirt. Then, he let go all together with a small giggle.

"Well-" He licked his lips, eyes glinting mischievously. "Remember what I said?"

"Yeah." Bakugou rasped, his eyes slightly lust filled.

"Well if you want it." He kissed his jaw, moving away and calling over his shoulder on his way out. "You know where to find me-" But right before he left he looked over his shoulder with a grin, the music not yet turned on and his voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "Katsuki~"  

It's been awhile, huh? Well, I'm back >v<

I missed you all. Hope your doing fine, so help me I will slap anyone who hurts my readers. Any requests just tell meeeeeee, I have so many notifications it makes me worried how many comments went unread and how many books I read- and left my own comments on-

New chapters coming soon.

-Angel