Cheater, Cheater pumpkin eater- angst, anger

@knichoo Who gave me this idea. Thank you so, so much for letting me put my own spin on your story. I encourage you guys to check their stories out (bkdk and kirikami) Also I realize I forgot to put warnings in my titles-

I am back to doing that now lol. Anger is now a warning lmao. It means you will rage at the characters. Also, I did my research and yes I am aware that the dorms are not set up the way I describe them but I mean... who really cares lol- Just swap Satou's room with Denki's and it works :>

It's also very convenient that Kirishima's room is right beside Katsuki's-

Is it weird I just noticed that? *weird noise in back of throat* AH well-

Enjoy a picture of Mirko to keep you happy :>

-------

Izuku felt... weird. Something was off, he could feel it. Feel it in the way Katsuki couldn't even meet his eyes anymore. See it in the odd reactions and awkward aura that hung around him. But everytime Midoriya tried to confront Bakugou about it he was blown off, brushed away and, oftentimes, ignored.

He wouldn't have been so concerned if it wasn't for the blondes eyes. His crimson irises never made contact with Izuku's emerald ones. They simply rested in spots around his head, or where blurred out like he was daydreaming, thinking about something, someone-

Izuku had to stop that train of thought. Katsuki wouldn't do that, they had been dating too long for something like that to happen, right?

He shook his head sighing, he had to stop breaking himself down like that. His insecurities just seemed to have amplified, making it harder to control as time went on. He just hoped he came around and told him what was wrong instead of letting it eat him up inside. He was worried for Bakugou's state of mind much rather than how this change hurt Izuku himself.

Deku had been hanging out with Kaminari in his dorm that night, a habit of Izuku's was to spend time with each of his individual classmates throughout the week. Though, on weekends he was usually with Katsuki but the blonde said he had had other things to take care of. Merely giving Midoriya a kiss on the corner of his mouth before leaving.

That was another thing. Katsuki never... kissed him anymore. At least... not often. It had been awhile since their lips had met, since Bakugou would pull him into an embrace and make him lose his mind.

Don't get him wrong, Denki was a great friend, hell, he would say they hung out more often than not but his thoughts seemed to travel back to a different type of blonde. What struck him as odd? Kaminari was having a similar problem. And that is why the two had met up in his dorm that night after dinner, playing Mario Kart furiously as they vented.

"I'm just saying, how much does a guy need to work out?" Denki tapped the controller harshly, nearly swerving off the road. "Kiri just doesn't seem to have time for me anymore after school and when he does he's all... distracted on his phone, dammit!"

Izuku looked up from his sketchbook to the electric blonde sitting cross legged on his bed, gaze flicking to the screen as Denki spun out, going from first to fifteenth, before going back to his drawing. Deku was sitting in the red gaming chair Kaminari had, he had rolled it so that it was close enough to the bed that he could rest his legs up on the comforter. He had played a few rounds, winning and losing, before going back to his sketch. He had gotten the hang of it, his classmates often complimented him when they came across it. And at that current moment he was filling in the details of Denki himself, shading the eyes first before going to do the clothes.