High school sucks- fluff

(ft. your author enjoying a fat Juice WRLD playlist at lunch inbetween classes)

Izuku was a likeable guy, he supposed. And he didn't like life, he admitted. Life could be better but he had no right to complain, he didn't mind his life. It was perfect, it really was, except for this one little aspect.

He was a quirkless student in UA and that was a death sentence within itself. A hero school full of students who could often be far from heroic. Not anything he hadn't dealt with before, he could say, but it still hurt. It was still annoying and had him walking around the school like a zombie.

Dead inside but had all eyes on him, tormenting him. He hated it, but it was necessary. He had a dream he wanted to achieve. It's not like things were bad, they were fine. They could just be... Better.

That day he had been in class, head down on his folded arms as the teacher droned on about more material that Izuku already knew. You could say that having no social life left a lot of free time, time he spent studying other textbooks that he got his hands on in the library or from class A's teacher Aizawa.

Aizawa was kinder to him than the others, the students and teachers. His class was nice to him whereas Midoriya's own class hated his guts. Izuku was in his second year but he seemed to converse better with the third years. The ones who didn't give him looks like he was dirt.

As class wore on her doodled in his notebook, ignoring the piece of paper that hit the back of his head or the looks that bore into his skin. It was as if the teacher didn't hear, or maybe didn't care, about the whispers being uttered between sly looks and gritted teeth. Between lips that turned down when they realized they were not being acknowledged by the boy they bullied.

Midoriya ignored them, his eyes staying on his paper or the front of the class or, when it was too much to bear, closing them as if he was asleep. He could do well with some sleep, he didn't do it much and the lines under his eyes like permanent eyeliner showed as much. He stayed up late doing god knows what, his scarred hand tinkering or drawing. He just couldn't sleep to save his life. Shinsou would joke that they were separated at birth.

He lived on Monster drinks or coffee, eating what he needed to to be able to stay alive. He worked out, so he looks quite healthy but his body was running on two hours of sleep, a cup of coffee and a chocolate bar.

A knock at the door alerted the class to a halt. The door swung open, the male on the other end smirking. His volcanic eyes landed immediately on the curly green haired male. His ash blonde locks are always a mess, his two top buttons left open to show his collar bone and the one mark on his neck. A hickey, clear to see. The rumors on who did it, which class A girl it was, had spread around like wildfire. Most of them thought it was Ochako, otherwise known as Uravity.

"How may I help you, Bakugou?" Midoriya's teacher spoke up, which caused Izuku to look up for the first time. He heard the name and, along with it, saw the male giving him a look. He knew that look, the look Katsuki gave him whenever he came to pick him up from his class. The one that screamed "there's my little depressed fucker, I missed his emo ass" mixed with "You should kick these kids asses".

Katsuki was older, obviously. He was eighteen so what was he doing hanging around this quirkless sixteen- now seventeen- year old wannabe? That's what everyone asked themselves but the blonde didn't care as he tilted his head, motioning for Izuku to come to his side.

Izuku was already up, snapping his notebook shut and slowly walking towards the blonde. Once he was within arm reach Katsuki tugged him forward and saluted the teacher. "I'm taking this, I'll bring him back later."