Happy Birthday Katsuki- (kinda rushed) fluff

So as you all know, It's our pomeranians' Birthday. So let's make a oneshot!

Everyone say Happy Birthday!

I upped his age because he needs big development to get our Izu.

---------

Izuku grinned from underneath his notebook as he watched his classmates set up the common room with him. He knew it was cruel but Katsuki thought they had all forgotten his birthday and since the hotheaded blonde was one to seem "nonchalant" about these types of things he didn't bring it up.

Uraraka was floating up to put lights up around the ceiling, a whole bunch of students helped Sato with the food as he made a cake. And the rest decorated. Jiro and Kaminari handled the music as they had every year. Three years, their eldest classmate was now eighteen. Midoriya was the mastermind behind this all like he was for everyone else's birthdays.

Each year they celebrated as a class as everyone got older and Izuku oversaw all of it. Knowing favorite colours, likes and dislikes of the person in question. He held a different notebook for the blonde though, this one specifically for him. The class confided in him and never once regretted it seeing as he knew most about people.

He flicked through the black notebook, the word Explosion in front in bold orange. His classmates wondered why they never saw the content in that one but unlike how he showed his other books this one was never looked at by anyone other than the greenette himself. They assumed it was for Katsuki, that much was obvious but what could be in it?

Todoroki watched Izuku as he glanced at the clock for the hundredth time that hour. "Midoriya, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He answered coolly. "Just mentally preparing myself for being a distraction."

To keep Bakugou away Izuku had said he would keep him occupied long enough for them to finish everything else without ruining the surprise. They had never once thrown a surprise party for the blonde because he hated them but as he was turning eighteen they would go out with a bang.

Izuku bounced his leg a few times, looking at all that was being done. He was the brain behind it all, he just hoped they didn't need him when he was gone.

"Alright it's time!" He called out, raising his hand and waving them over. They circled around him as he spoke. "I'm gonna distract him, if you guys need something you ask Momo. I'll be back in a half hour so please get everything else set up, we got this."

He put his hand in the middle and they all piled theirs on top, even their new classmate Hitoshi who stood behind Kaminari. They counted to three before yelling "PLUS ULTRA" and breaking apart. The mantra was inspiring to them all, no matter it stuck.

Deku had given Yaoyorozu his notebook knowing he could trust her and if he couldn't there was always Todoroki who could care less about gossip and already knew what was in there.

It was now or never he thought as he ran out the door and sprinted to the path he knew Katsuki would be walking from his way back from his moms house. Using his quirk he made it merely five steps away from Katsuki's house, seeing Mitsuki at the window, throwing him a wink.

She was in on it. Masoro talked to his son and Mitsuki stood at the window, flashing a small smile to it before turning around to her spawn.

"Happy Birthday, brat." She opened her arms and he grudgingly walked into them, not wanting to show how much he cared for his mother but hugging back. No matter how tall he was he still bent to rest his head on her shoulder so she could pat his head. Her little spawn, she thought to herself. She was so proud of him, proud he got over some of his pride that Izuku stood outside. Something she hadn't witnessed since they were children.