Hospital

- Slight manga spoilers (I knew this would happen sooner or later. My idotic self just can't keep the manga to myself. Bro like certain chapters have such shipping material I can't-)

---------------------

The beeping of the machine was the only thing being heard in the room. Everyone stood there silently, their heads bowed as they all watched the greenette wearily.

"I can feel you guys watching me." Izuku whispered and they all whipped their heads in different directions. It had been a week. A week since they had all been brought to the hospital and a week since Bakugou has been stuck in a coma.

Kirishima was the ffirst one to speak. "Midoriya, you do know-"

"If someone says it wasn't my fault one more time, I think I might puke." He growled and it went back to being silent for a quick beat. Aizawa had given the kids a few days off school so they could heal but they all found themselves going to check on Izuku. He hadn't left Katsuki's side since he got discharged. Bandages still wrapped along his fingers and arms like a mummy and his face had some bruises and cuts.

All Might had even come by a few times but all that did was make him feel guilty. He shouldn't be the one in need of reassurance, he should be the one being told to try harder.

"Deku, you do know he would-"

"I know what he would want Uraraka. He would want me to be stronger. Not useless." He cut her off. "I know he wouldn't want a wound going through his stomach by the one villain going after me! He wouldn't want to be protecting someone like me!"

Everyone flinched but made no move to leave. They cared about Izuku and if that meant dealing with his anger right now then they would at least try.

"Midoriya, he protected you for a reason that none of us will understand. But I know he did that on purpose. He chose to push you out of the way." Todoroki spoke softly, his monotonus voice now taking on one a mother would have to comfort their child. "You may think he did that just out of reflex but even so, he cares about you enough to take the hit. Don't sugercoat it by thinking he did it out of spite, he did it on purpose because deep down you mean something to him."

He bowed his head slightly, his green curls hiding his face from view as he looked over at the blonde lying still in the hospital bed. Yaoyorozu rubbed his back slowly in small circles like Inko would when he was upset as Shoto kept talking.

"I don't know why else he would jump in front of you so fast, Midoriya. I suggest you start realizing that despite his anger he cares. And you already know that, that's why you look up to him so much. That's why you like having him around. Stop letting your anger and guilt cloud your better judgment."

"He still shouldn't have done it." Izuku sniffled slightly. That's what they had all been waiting for. Izuku Midoriya was one to cry, everyone knew that but since Bakugou had gotten hurt he hadn't shed a single tear. They knew it would all come out sooner or later so they waited.

His lower lip trembled, his body shaking slightly as the tears came. Momo was first to hug him, her arms going around his shoulders comfortingly as she stroked his hair and let him sob in her shoulder. Kirishima was next, then Uraraka, soon enough it was a big group hug. Some of them where slightly teary as they heard the broken crys come from Izuku's mouth.

"That's heartbreaking." A raspy voice spoke and everyone gasped, looking up to the bed where the blonde sat up now. His red eyes zeroed in on the greenette in the middle of the group, his emerald eyes glazed over as his body still shook slightly. Bakugou reached his hand out shakily and the group moved apart, shoving Izuku to the front. His knuckle brushed across the frackled cheek as Deku held his breath trying not to sob even more. "Crybaby." Katsuki chuckled slightly and Izuku bowed his head in apology, still not able to speak.

"Nice to see you awake, Bakubro." Ejirou smiled widely and the blonde nodded. "How do you feel?"

"Like I want to kill a villain but then I realize it's illegal and I can barely move." He coughed slightly and Izuku's shoulders shook.

"I'm sorry." He squeaked and Bakugou glared down at his green curls, the only thing seen as he bowed his head in shame.

"Dumbass." He lightly smacked the back of Izuku's head and the male looked up. "Sorry? Sorry for what? I heard your stupid muttering and crying when you sure as hell should know better than to apologize for me saving your ass."

"I-"

"Your so stupid." He whispered, tilting Izukus face up. His fingers squeezing his cheeks as he grumbled. "I saved you for the same reason you jumped in front of that fucking sludge villain. Now give me a hug and quit crying. You have five seconds or else I'll never let you do it again."

(So I realize I just went from canon to fanon so fast but like bro.... I gotta let the poor man get a hug. These two are just so :D TvT I love them.... Like my heart- The fanart I find on pinterest- They all just.... Bakudeku is sometimes such an angsty ship I- *proceeds to write in tears*)

Midoriya hugged him the best he could, avoiding his injuries while still staying on the side of the bed.

"Now... What did I miss?" Aizawa looked into the room to see Class 1-A grinning like fools at the duo.

"You missed everything." Todoroki said with a small smile. "But to sum it up...."

----

I'll end it there... And the manga is gonna update in a few days :3 YAY but also scared.