We can't do this-- angstish

I just made dialogue... If someone has a backstory to this then share it because idk what to put as a backstory.

His fist clenched in the pockets of his pants. Brows furrowed and jaw clenched, Bakugou felt the magnetic pull between them. Their foreheads pressed together, their lips brushing just barely until Izuku pulled away with a shaky exhale, looking away.

Bakugou's red eyes seemed to glow in the dim room they where in as he watched the males eyes glaze over. His jaw ticked slightly, his knuckles turning white as he resisted the urge to hold the greenette close to him. To kiss him.

What little light that came through the shuttered windows seemed to highlight his freckles as he tried to stop his hands from shaking from where they rested on the males chest. They knew this wasn't supposed to happen, they knew they couldn't start this right now.

"I want it so bad it hurts..." Midoriya whispered, his voice holding pain as he kept his eyes. "So why does it feel like we're doing something wrong."

"I don't know." Unlike Izuku, Bakugou's voice was tense, strained and holding just much hurt.

"Do you think this is wrong?" He whispered quieter now, Katsuki barely heard it.

"No. But it feels like it huh? This whole situation is fucked up." He growled. "These feelings are just so fucked up!"

Deku flinched slightly, that stung. The blonde noticed his eyes well up slightly and sighed.

"Look, I won't tell you I don't want this but Deku we damn well know this won't end nicely." He whispered. "It doesn't matter how much I want you when I can't keep you. I can't love you."