February 2nd, 2015

Dear Diary,
Ahh, it was monday again, so I had school.
After getting woken up by a damn nightmare, at 3 freaking am, I couldn't fall asleep again. I don't really remember my nightmare, but I'm sure that's probably good.
So, I got up, at 3:30 am and went downstairs. Nobody was there, I was so confused, until I saw a note. I picked it up, reading it. It was from my parents; Apparently they left it there last evening, but I was too tired to even notice that they weren't home. They told me they're gonna be gone for half a year. At first, I was shocked, thinking, how could they leave me alone for half a year?! I don't have a job, so I don't have any money. How am I gonna eat without money? Ahh. I threw the note away and ran my hand through my messy hair, making it even messier. I went back upstairs, into the bathroom, to take a shower. At 4 am, I was done showering and dried my body and hair. I quickly put on my school uniform and combed my hair. I really wanted to try something different with my hair; It always looks the same. That's when I decided to dye it red. Not totally red, just red over my, almost, black hair. I didn't know if it'd really work out since my hair really was almost black, but I wanted to try anyway. So at 4:25 am, I cooked some bacon as breakfast. I know it was early, but what was I supposed to do? Bore myself to death? Nah. After eating the bacon, I put on my black sneakers, and made my way to school. It was 5:10 am when I finally reached the huge building. I was way too early, but who cares anyway. So I opened the door, it was dark in there, but I didn't know how to turn on the light, so whatever. I slowly walked to Taehyung's classroom. Yeah, Taehyung's, not mine. I still had a lot of time, so I just wanted to take a look. I opened the door, putting my hand on the wall inside, trying to turn on the light. Ah! There it was. I turned on the light and walked over to what I believed was Taehyung's seat. He was seated right next to Jimin... I wish I could be in their class, ugh. I sat down for a while, until it was 5:40 am. I stood back up and walked over to the teacher's table, standing in front of the room. I was alone. All alone, in a huge building. Nobody was there. Absolutely nobody. Just standing there, I suddenly felt a tear drip down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away, I didn't want to cry. Crying shows weakness. But I couldn't help it; Tears quickly made their way down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away, until the sleeves of my uniform jacket were dripping wet. Just like my cheeks. I couldn't stop my tears at all. It were just too many. And I thought, since I was already crying like crazy, why not let out all of my feelings? I was all alone, nobody would know, right? Yeah, that's what I thought. I started screaming at the top of my lungs, not caring if my throat would be sore after this. I dropped to my knees, slowly stopping screaming. Breathing heavily, I held my head, it hurt so bad. That was when I heard someone's voice next to me. It wasn't a familiar voice, so I turned around just to look at someone tall, pretty good-looking, brown hairs. He looked at me in shock, wide-eyed. He kneeled beside me, hurriedly asking what was wrong, why I had screamed. I didn't say anything, though. I felt so...empty, yet relieved. I sighed, looking the boy into his eyes. He suddenly stopped talking, smiled at me. He took my hand and stood up, pulling me up with him. He then told me that his name is Seokjin and he had just entered the school, when he heard my scream, so he hurried here. That was when I remembered; Jimin had introduced me to some of his friends earlier, one of them was Seokjin. I told him my name, saying I'm alright, since he didn't seem to remember me well. Even though, I'm not okay. Not at all. He didn't believe me at first, I mean, that's totally understandable, why'd you believe someone who just screamed while crying, is okay? Yeah, you wouldn't. After reassuring him that I was okay for, like, the hundredth time, he finally let it go. Though, I don't think he believed that I was alright... Whatever. I quickly said bye to Seokjin, and walked to my classroom, sitting on my seat. I ran my hand through my black hair once again, thinking about what I just did. Ah, now that I live all alone for the next six months, I'll be able to let my feelings out more often.
Anyhow, I fell asleep, and got woken up by my classmate when class started. It was english class, I'm really bad at that, so I paid a lot of attention.
When lunch time finally arrived, I quickly made my way out of the classroom. I didn't go to Taehyung's classroom, however. I hadn't agreed to meet with Jimin today, so there was no reason to. Taehyung was just going to be with Hana again... I thought.
I went on the rooftop, hoping to be alone, and sat down, sighing once again. However, the relieving silence was disturbed by a voice I hate to death. Hana. She called out my name, now standing next to me. I stood up, looking at her. So I asked what was up, and she seriously asked if I hate her. I was honest, really, what would I even get from lying to her? So, I told her that, yes, I hate her. But unexpectedly, she cared. She started crying, making me confused. Since I'm not a mean person, I asked her what was wrong, and wanna freaking know what she did? She hugged me! And... Ah. I felt so gross. She seriously confessed to me! She said, I quote, "Jungkook oppa, please don't hate me. I'm sorry for whatever I've done, but please just don't hate me. Because I love you more than any other person and thing, and I only dated Taehyung to get close to you. Please. Please, go out with me, oppa." CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE THIS?! LIKE NO. AISH. Really, I told her I can't. Because if she really liked me, she should've told me directly, not dated my freaking best friend, just to get close to me. I don't even care if her heart is broken now, she's also going to break Taehyung's heart, if she leaves him. That's even worse than confessing to me... No. I can't let her break his heart. I wouldn't be able to stand that. That's what I thought, so I sent her a text message, saying: "If you don't break up with Taehyung, then I promise you, I'll see you at least once a day." I mean, what else should I have done? I didn't agree to go out with her, yet she agreed to do that. I was relieved. As long as Taehyung doesn't get his heart broken, it's fine. As long as he's happy, it's fine... Ahhh, I'm so tired. Guess that's what I get from waking up at 3 am. Good night diary,
Jungkook