The Visit

Tears were streaming down his face, as Taehyung sat down in front of his best friend. He took off his jacket and laid it on the table at the corner of the room. Wiping the tears away, he started talking to the younger one.

"Y-Yah," He stuttered. "Jungkook, wake up, please. I beg you. It's only been a while, but I miss you so much. Please wake up. Please. Jungkook. I love you. I love you so much. Don't leave me. P-Please..." was all he could say, before he started sobbing again.

Jungkook's parents, Jimin and Hoseok entered the hospital. They went straight to the elevator and went up to the tenth floor, where Jungkook's room was. Jimin slowly opened the door to Jungkook's room, choked on his spit at the sight in front of him. Right.

Taehyung was slightly bent over to Jungkook, kissing the lips of the young boy, who had been in a coma. Jimin could see the hope Taehyung had in his eyes, when he pulled away. He gulped. "Taehyung." He said, his voice cracking a bit. Taehyung quickly turned his head around, to find Jimin smiling at him, sadly. The orange haired boy was on the verge of crying, when his friend came over to him and gave him a warm hug. "Don't worry. Jungkook will wake up. He has to." was all, Jimin could say but just that caused Taehyung's tear to fall. "But what if he doesn't? The doctor said he might not. I... I just want to see the happy, lively Jungkook again..." Taehyung said, in between sniffs. In that moment, Hoseok decided to go inside as well. "Taehyung. Believe me, he will wake up. I'm pretty sure, that Jungkook also really wants to see you again. Just wait for him, okay?" He said calmly, walking towards his crying friend, before also hugging him tightly. Taehyung nodded, sniffing. After that, Jungkook's parents also went inside, to see their son, laying peacefully, while the three boys were sitting beside him, one crying, two comforting him. Jungkook's mother smiled sadly, her husband walking over to the boys. He patted Taehyung's back. "It'll be alright. I've never known anything about Jungkook's love for you, but seeing from what he wrote in his diary, I'm sure that he loves you too much to leave." He said, trying to comfort Taehyung, who just gave a small smile, still crying. He then got up from the chair and sat down on his knees in front of Jungkook's bed. His hand reached out to Jungkook's hand, which was still very warm whatsoever. He pulled the younger's hand to his face, laying it on his cheeks, which were wet and cold, due to crying. "I believe in you, Jungkook. Don't you give up on me." He said, his voice full of pain.

"Boys, let's go home and let Taehyung be alone with Jungkook for a while more." Jungkook's mother said, Jimin and Hoseok agreeing. Of course, Jungkook's father didn't have anything against it, either. They knew Taehyung would be very careful and wouldn't do anything bad. So they left, which led to Taehyung sitting on a chair beside Jungkook's bed, crying while holding his best friend's hand. The silence was quite painful, so even though he knew the younger one wasn't going to hear him, he talked to him.

"Hey, Jungkook, I know it wasn't okay for us to read your diary, without asking you, but I mean, what should we have done? That was the only thing, that could've told us the reason for all of this. I'm so sorry. But I finally know your feelings for me. I'm sorry, for feeling slightly happy right now. You know, I'm still very sad, because, well, you're in a coma. And I love you. Very much.

Please come back to me, I beg you. Then we could do stuff that couples usually do, like, cuddling, watching movies together, kissing, and stuff like that. I'd really love for it to be like this.

I really wish I would've told you my feelings from the start, but I really didn't want to loose you. I was afraid. Very afraid. I shouldn't have been. All of this wouldn't have happened, if I hadn't been so freaking afraid.

I'm so sorry, Jungkook, I love you."

Taehyung talked for a long time, until he started drifting off to sleep, still holding Jungkook's hand, not ever letting go, not even in his sleep. His head dropped on the bed, his orange hair flying around messily.

That was the first time he was able to sleep in a long time, since thinking about Jungkook kept him up every night. But now that he was with Jungkook, even holding the younger one's hand, he was able to fall asleep peacefully. And of course, his dreams were all about Jungkook, coming back. That's why a small smile formed on his lips, dreaming about his beloved Jungkook.