February 8th, 2015

Dear Diary,
Today I got woken up by my alarm at 10 am. I got up, going into the bathroom. My face looked horrible: My eyes were swollen from crying all night long, there were dark circles under my eyes due to not sleeping a lot and the skin of my lips was bitten off. The red mark on my neck was also slowly fading. I sighed at the sight in front of me and went to take a shower. Just when I had finished showering and put on some new clothes, the doorbell rang. With my hair still being wet and a tower around my shoulders, I ran to the door and opened it. In front of me was the familiar woman from yesterday, smiling at me, calling out my name. Okay, Now I was confused. Why was she here? Why was she smiling at me as if she knows me? How'd she know my name and why was she calling it out? After there was no response coming from me, she looked disappointed, asking me if I didn't remember her. So I shook my head, which made her look sad. She said her name was Hye Mi, which made my eyes widen. Hye Mi, the name of my cousin's old best friend, a.k.a my middle school crush. She changed a lot, that's why I didn't recognize her at all. But I had one question left, what was her relation with Taehyung? I didn't dare to ask, though. After finding out who she was, I let her in and offered her a glass of water, which she agreed to. So while getting her a glass of water, she sat down on the sofa. When I came back, I gave her the glass and sat down next to her. Seems she only just noticed the state of my face then, because she started looking really worried. She pointed my swollen eyes and dark circles out, but I laughed it off, as not having slept enough, due to playing too many games. While having a conversation about how our lives were the past years, the question, which I thought I wouldn't dare to ask, did escape my lips. "What is your relation with Taehyung?" Yeah, that was it. At first she looked at me confused, but then smiled. She seemed confused about the fact that I know Taehyung but then answered that he's her older brother. I was surprised, I thought he didn't have any siblings. But that explains why she called him Oppa, and all the "I missed you" stuff... I smiled at her, talking about more stuff. Until I heard the doorbell rang, so I went to look who it was. And it was Taehyung. Ah, I forgot that we had agreed to hang out together today. I greeted Taehyung, and told him that there's an un-expected guest here so I just told him to come in. What else should I have done? I, for sure, wasn't gonna tell him to go home, no. When Taehyung saw Hye Mi, he was shocked. He asked why she was here and how she knew me, and her answer was unbelievable. She seriously called me her lover in front of Taehyung. I looked at her angrily, saying that I am definitely not her lover. Taehyung just laughed, we probably seemed close or something. And I really was glad to see her again, but I don't have a crush on her anymore, and I definitely don't want Taehyung to misunderstand our relationship. I then offered Taehyung a glass of water as well, but he didn't want one. After explaining our exact relationship to Taehyung, we decided to watch a movie. I don't know the title of it anymore, Hye Mi chose one of my mother's romance movies, but it was beautiful. Taehyung fell asleep, though. When Hye Mi went to the bathroom, I laid Taehyung's head on my lap and just looked at his face. His beautiful face, with his very kissable lips. Very kissable. I couldn't help, but lean in and close the gap between us, until our lips touched. I closed my eyes, I didn't care if Hye Mi was going to see this. And it was wonderful. Even though Taehyung was asleep, his warm lips felt so...amazing on mine. I wish this could happen more often... I didn't want to take my lips off of his, but eventually I had to, so I did. I looked at his beautiful face once more, before closing my eyes once again. I drifted off to sleep, without giving a care in the world if anyone saw this.
When I woke up, it was very late, about ten pm. Taehyung and Hye Mi had left a message, saying that they left but didn't want to wake me up because I was sleeping so peacefully. I let out a small 'pft' before putting away the note and walking to my room. I plopped down on my bed, took my diary and wrote this. I'm going to sleep now, Good Night Diary,
Jungkook