I Love You

The orange haired boy's eyes were slowly opening, revealing the younger boy in front of him. Taehyung smiled sadly, "Good morning, Jungkook." He whispered, holding the latter's hand and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Besides the young boy who had been in a coma, Taehyung was all alone in the hospital room. He didn't want to get up. He wanted to stay with Jungkook, even though his empty stomach started annoying him by growling.

No, he wouldn't go. He would stay by his beloved Jungkook's side. No matter what happened. He had finally found someone who meant the world to him, but of course this had to happen.

After about five minutes, Taehyung huffed..His stomach was starting to get too annoying, and getting breakfast wouldn't hurt, right? He slowly got up, kissing Jungkook's forehead one more time. "I'll be right back." He said, before turning around and walking towards the dark wooden door. He opened it, looking back at the comatose boy once again, before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

He looked at the clock on the wall of the hospital's hallway. Five am, great. Taehyung just wanted to get back to Jungkook, so he hurried to the bakery right next to the huge hospital.

He bought a croissant and a coke, before heading back into the hospital, to Jungkook's room. He slowly opened the room, to find a doctor and a nurse standing in it. "Doc, he looks so peaceful. Way happier than yesterday." Was that even possible? "I know, something good must've happened, seeing as he still somehow realizes what's going on."

He kicked the door open harshly, running to the doctor. "Really?! Is that true?!" He asked, a hopeful smile on his face, as he stood in front of the, now confused doctor. "And who are you?" He eyed the orange haired boy in front of him suspiciously. Taehyung didn't look too good at the moment, but he couldn't care less right now. "Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's best friend. You seriously didn't see me? I slept here last night." He hurriedly said, still waiting for a response from the doctor or the nurse.

The doctor went over Taehyung with his eyes once more, before sighing in defeat. "Yes, he can hear everything we're saying right now." He then answered, to which Taehyung could feel his tears coming out of my eyes. "Oh my...god. M-My- Oh god." He said, not able to form proper sentences. He was too happy, that the younger must've heard his confession.

"Uh, your what?" The nurse then asked, looking at Taehyung weirdly. "Nothing, nothing." Taehyung muttered, crying out of happiness. "By the way, you said you slept here last night?" The doctor raised an eyebrow at Taehyung, who just nodded. "You do know, that that's not allowed, right?" He then asked, to which Taehyung nodded once again. "I don't care. I just couldn't leave Jungkook alone." He said, then looking at the raven haired boy in the bed. The doctor cleared his throat, "I'll let it slip this time. But you can't stay here tonight. Also, you couldn't leave him? Why?" He asked, getting way too personal, but Taehyung didn't give a shit. God, he could yell out how much he loved Jungkook, to the whole world, and it still wouldn't be enough. Heck, he would do anything for the boy.

"I love him." He said calmly, surprising the nurse and the doctor. "You love him?" The nurse asked, eyes widen. "Yes." was Taehyung's answer, before he sat back down on the chair, folding his arms in front of his chest. "What? Ya never seen a guy in love?" He glared at them.

Ain't nothing to look at. He hated when people looked at gays like this. Taehyung wasn't even gay, he was pretty sure, he was straight. But then Jungkook came and changed everything. Jungkook's cute messy hair, his adorable smile with the bunny teeth, his voice when calling out Taehyung's name. He loved all of those. He loved Jungkook. Way too much, to ever give up on him. To ever leave him.

The doctor sighed, "Let's go and leave them alone." The nurse nodded, before the two left the room and quietly closed the wooden door behind them.

"So you can hear me, huh? I wish I would've known that." Taehyung sighed. "I can't say this often enough, but, I love you so much. I don't want to loose you. Please come back. I can't stand it when you're not by my side. I'm begging you, come back." The older boy said, taking his beloved Jungkook's hand and kissing it. He frowned, when his warm lips met with the younger's cold hand. He quickly put it in between his own hands and rubbed it, to keep it warm. To keep Jungkook warm.

Taehyung hadn't looked directly at Jungkook's face in a while, but now that he did, he didn't regret it. Jungkook was too cute. His raven hair was messy, laying around everywhere, his eyes closed, his plump, kissable lips slightly parted. Taehyung was on the verge of crying again.

He slowly leaned in, his lips meeting with Jungkook's.

"God damn it, I love you, Jungkook."