January 15th, 2015

Dear Diary,
I'm still sick :(. But!! Taehyung came over today, saying that he has to take care of me since I'm his friend. Which made me really happy... Ahh, but as shy as I am, I couldn't tell Taehyung my feelings. But he took great care of me!! He didn't let me leave my bed, and at first I tried to protest, but I just let him do whatever he wants after a while. He's really kind...Well, obviously he is, otherwise I wouldn't have fallen in love with him. But I really wish I hadn't. Yeah. It feels terrible to love someone you can't have. I used to think love was all rainbows and sparkles. Yeah, stupid. But doesn't everybody think love is a feeling of happiness, not... a feeling of sadness? Hm. Ahh, I can't stand this, I should think about happier things. Oh right, Jimin and Hoseok came to visit me as well. So I wasn't alone with Taehyung anymore. By then, I'd become a mix of happiness, sadness and just feelingless..ness. That's not even a word, is it... Well however, it was fun with Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok Hyung, even though I'm still sick and I've been feeling bad the whole time. And I only noticed how much fun I had, when they left and I was really bored. I wish I wasn't sick and could go to school, so I won't have to be bored. But I can't do anything about it, so I'm just going to sleep and hope that I'll be healthy when I wake up.
Good night diary,
Jungkook

It took a moment until Taehyung broke the painful silence, "C-Come to think of it, shouldn't we call Hoseok to come here as well?" He asked, cursing himself for stuttering. Jimin nodded, taking out his phone. "Wait a moment." He said, before going outside to call Hoseok.

After two minutes, he came back inside. "He's coming in a few minutes. Let's wait for him." He said, the others nodded.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and Taehyung stood up. He quickly walked to the door, opening it, to see a confused Hoseok in front of him. "Man, you look horrible, dude! What happened, why're you crying? Why'd Jimin call me here??" He asked. Taehyung didn't answer anything, letting Hoseok in. He cleared his throat when they walked to the table. "Sit down and listen." Jimin said, before reading on...